Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats the best bang for my buck?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

that is exactly what i have heard from other racers.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BS-Racing
Yes i know its one of these threads again, i am new to 1/10 4wd buggys and want to know whats the best to get? Heres a vid of where i am racing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXM-VFioGE i am not really concerned with what electronics i have something in mind, well anyways i would like to hear your reccomendations so post em up
That's a pretty cool little track you are running. Do you run anywhere else?
Old 03-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

yeah, how much to ship that track to my house?
Old 06-18-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Smile track and 10th scale kits

Originally Posted by jurquhart
That's a pretty cool little track you are running. Do you run anywhere else?
thats a cool track. i race in the USA on dirt and clay. but my team mates over seas race on carpet every now and then
i think you should pick up a used cat sx or sx2 you can get one now that the SX3 is comeing any day now i just got mine .a Schumacher cat and cougar would have a advantage on a carpet track this i know. i have bin racing for 26 years on and off and have owned a car or two from every one out there in on road and off 12th scale to 1/8th scale and then some. I choose two race for Schumacher over others do to there cars quality fit and finish and track abilitys. today all the cars are so close you need to buy what works at the track you race at and a car you can get get setup help with if you need it. many years ago i got the first cat to hit the east cost put it togther went to my local track and beat the fastest TQ buy two laps 2wd and 4wd and the track owners son tryed to tell me i cant race this car any more that its to fast two weeks latter there were 10 guys at my track with schumacher cats and the track owner started running 2wd and 4wd classes the good old days no lipos no brushles no specktrum. ha ha everything is so much better today!!!