Wiki Posts
Search

Best 1/8 ebuggy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kman16jr
The hyper 9e seems to be the best for me.I came from an 8ight-e to and rc8e and now to a hyper 9e.the losi 8ight-e was nearly indestructable and the rc8e was too difficult to setup correctly but the hyper 9e handles great and will turn on a dime and flies level for me in the air.The hyper 9e is very durable and the cvd's do not wear out like the ae and losi ones.And the car put down the power better because the diff is flipped backwards and pushed to the very back of the car.And the car also has a low gear ratio so it shoots out of the hole faster.
+1
Hyper 9e is by far the easiest buggy of these above mentioned to work on IMO.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

I haven't driven any other buggies but my 8E 2.0, but i can say this. It is very, very durable. Also had amzing steeringa nd a very good suspension. Only bad thing i could say about it is with my 2 2s hardcase batteries it's lsighlty off balance, but still flies well. Losi really fit my driving style well. I also have their nitro 2.0 truggy, and it is IMHO the best truggy on the market. You can push it so hard and it just keeps driving harder and harder.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

As you can see you are getting a million different answers. Each buggy has it's own good and bad points but it comes down to driving style and local parts support (if that is important to you). If you are thinking about a certain buggy see if someone will let you drive theirs and go from there. There is no magical answer because everyone of them is capable of winning in the wright drivers hands.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoeC
As you can see you are getting a million different answers. Each buggy has it's own good and bad points but it comes down to driving style and local parts support (if that is important to you). If you are thinking about a certain buggy see if someone will let you drive theirs and go from there. There is no magical answer because everyone of them is capable of winning in the wright drivers hands.
next summer when i come down, can i drive your mugen buggy?
Old 10-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

Just give me aheads up when your coming.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoeC
Just give me aheads up when your coming.
alright sweet!!! doing a sell out right now to get me a TQ sx10t then get me a 1/8 set up after i buy myself a real car. about 6 months til my 16.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

I just got the tq and I would go with the blitz over the TQ. You are going to have to do a few mods to the TQ before it's race ready. I think that it is going to be a good SC but you have to replace the rear block system right away and do a few other mods to get it ready. My Blitz has been bullet proof so far.