Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas forums must hate me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Arctic Slash
wow, i just looked over there and someone was asking a question about a charger and a moderator wrote:

"Non-Traxxas support is not permitted. Please contact the manufacturer.

Thread Closed."

thats just bad practice. if they start to do that the forums will be empty in no time!

oh well, more people over here then
i just got banned from the forums man... i went off in a thread titled "good bye all my friends" i should ha ve logged out though because i cant even get on as a guest... and then ban says it will never be lifted
Old 05-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

im sorry, but those moderators over there are really nasty. they dont care about anything they just like ticking people off. so if you have a genuine question they could delete your thread because it isnt traxxas.

i thunk im gunna find a hpi savage hitting a t maxx on youtube. where the t maxx explodes and the savage is unharmed, and post it in the t maxx forums. i bet i get banned! any one wanna guess on it?
Old 05-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

this is what im going to post over there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ewzjvKMu0

and heres the link in traxxas forums

http://monster.traxxas.com/showthrea...69#post4469969
Old 05-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

that is funny. i wish i could see it. my ip got banned and idk how to change it
Old 05-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

this is what im going to post over there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ewzjvKMu0

and heres the link in traxxas forums

http://monster.traxxas.com/showthrea...69#post4469969

Fanboy Alert from that thread. It's only the second reply too:

Originally Posted by Blaker
just a side note, from my personal experience i would have to say that i havent noticed the savage being any bit more durable than a maxx. just my experience though.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Regular

that is even more funny... fanboys!!! i wish i could see them. you should post the video in the Slash 4x4 forum. In memory of pedecrawler... i wouldnt do this. you may get banned for life as well
Old 05-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

anyone who thinks a savage isnt more durable than a maxx needs to get their head checked. that is just STUPID to think. and ya, that was a definite fan boy.

TVP chassis vs tiny little piece of aluminum. plus my 4x4 has thicker arms than the maxx. who thought that would work?
Old 05-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i got a lot of points over there for telling a guy who thought the vxl system was the best system ever he was wrong. a whole bunch of others agreed with me so they then gave us all points and deleted our posts. i laughed pretty hard. mainly because that just shows me that they know the vxl is crap and they have to make it so no one knows about it.

there are a few guys over there that really do know what they're talking about but i only know of like 3. i really like rctech because there is really good advice here that works. on traxxas forums not so much.

there are a whole bunch of people over there that have talked themselves into believing a 5000mah 20c battery is the same as a 2000mah 50c battery. and they will argue that it has the same run time. i dont think so
The 5000mah 20c and 2000mah 50c pack are the same amperage wise. But the run time thing is hilarious and not true. I run a forum and my members like to be down and to the point over at the trx forum, needless to say they have a beef with me and my members Even if we poke our head in there we get perma banned "forever". Its just way to much fun screwing with the "marshalls" over there, there are only a couple bad ones, the rest are cool Although the few bad apples spoil the bunch
Old 05-16-2010, 06:09 PM
JSR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

there are a few people over there that say oh, just keep 3 of them at all times and you'll be fine.
This is what Tekin RX8 owners do also, but say that here and you'll get reamed a new one (uh oh...getting my KY now). Not saying the RX8s are bad, but many owners have spare ESCs for such occasions. Everyone will always defend what they own or paid good money for. I prefer to not have a failure, but it's good to know that if a failure is somewhat common for what you own, that support is there. Reading what happens in the Traxxas forums is funny. Glad I don't ever go there.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

looks like they took your thread down already over there bc the link did not work for me , either way rctech is light years ahead of the traxxas forums with more knowledge in every way. I like some of the products traxxas makes but i cannot stand how that forum is run....
Old 05-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

The thread isnt down i just checked. ne new replies though.

another funny story: there are people over there that think weight determins top speed. i know if you add like 10lbs obviously it wont go very fast but they say taking out like grams will increase top speed. i got the whole thread deleted by saying that i was laughing at a guys post as i read it.

it basically said that downforce caused by the body makes the car weigh more. like actual mass. i said it was downforce and he said it weighs more so it goes slower. some of the 9 year old kids need to stop googling things over there and try to learn a few things. i find it funny that they try to argue with a college student majoring in mechanical engineering. they cant win!...but they think they do cuz i just stop replying.

heck, even some of the older guys over there think they know everything and ignore basic laws of physics when giving advice. then they get mad and say i make no sense. sometimes i give them real world examples and they say it doesnt apply.

sorry if im venting a little but i havent been on rc tech in a while. i forgot how much better this forum is. i havent seen anything that goes on over at traxxas over here!

so i guess now ill just be over there to mess with people and get my advice over here.

thanks for a great forum!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Regular

The thread isnt down i just checked. ne new replies though.

another funny story: there are people over there that think weight determins top speed. i know if you add like 10lbs obviously it wont go very fast but they say taking out like grams will increase top speed. i got the whole thread deleted by saying that i was laughing at a guys post as i read it.

it basically said that downforce caused by the body makes the car weigh more. like actual mass. i said it was downforce and he said it weighs more so it goes slower. some of the 9 year old kids need to stop googling things over there and try to learn a few things. i find it funny that they try to argue with a college student majoring in mechanical engineering. they cant win!...but they think they do cuz i just stop replying.

heck, even some of the older guys over there think they know everything and ignore basic laws of physics when giving advice. then they get mad and say i make no sense. sometimes i give them real world examples and they say it doesnt apply.

sorry if im venting a little but i havent been on rc tech in a while. i forgot how much better this forum is. i havent seen anything that goes on over at traxxas over here!

so i guess now ill just be over there to mess with people and get my advice over here.

thanks for a great forum!
you should have seen my thread i started. it basically said screw traxxas forum with alot more foul language... it actually lasted for 8 replies before deletion... i wonder if all my stuff got deleted along with my being banned?
Old 05-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

UPDATE

i just got warning points for posting this:

You have been issued a warning by ksb51rl because of Traxxas Bashing (5 points)

Re: this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTIC SLASH

"the 2wd bodies are better, they are thicker and last much longer. unless they have started to make those to self destruct in 2 runs too."

You now have 14 Warning Points.
The ban limit is currently set to 25 Total Warning Points.

I have edited your post. It's one thing to have issues with Traxxas parts and/or vehicles. It's another to systematically bash Traxxas products.

Please reread the Forum Rules and try to avoid earning more warning points.

the Traxxas Online Community team

that is funny. the stock bodys are junk and crack the first time you use them. i was saying a different traxxas body was better and i got points! i think they're trying to get rid of me.

Last edited by Arctic Slash; 05-16-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Tech Regular

how do you change an ip address?
Old 05-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

UPDATE

i just got warning points for posting this:

You have been issued a warning by ksb51rl because of Traxxas Bashing (5 points)

Re: this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTIC SLASH

"the 2wd bodies are better, they are thicker and last much longer. unless they have started to make those to self destruct in 2 runs too."

You now have 14 Warning Points.
The ban limit is currently set to 25 Total Warning Points.

I have edited your post. It's one thing to have issues with Traxxas parts and/or vehicles. It's another to systematically bash Traxxas products.

Please reread the Forum Rules and try to avoid earning more warning points.

the Traxxas Online Community team

that is funny. the stock bodys are junk and crack the first time you use them. i was saying a different traxxas body was better and i got points! i think they're trying to get rid of me.

oh well, i have like 5 accounts on 5 different ip adresses. good luck guys!
LMFAO!!!
Which mod was this? KSB?
EL O EL, these grown men that moderate forums take their job a bit to serious

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.