Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Durango DESC410R Thread >

Team Durango DESC410R Thread

Like Tree5Likes

Team Durango DESC410R Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 02:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my Team Durango DESC410Rv2. I've got one completely new in box (with unpainted body shell) and one roller already build. Haven't run it often and only on a carpet track. Lots of tuning parts and new spare parts for this car. Also 6 or 7 new spurgears. Also fitted a Proline body on it and got it sprayed by a member of my RC club here in the Netherlands. Comes with sensored motor + ESC and Savox servo. Also two complete sets of tires glued with rims (white and black rims).
I will try to post some more details of my Team Durango tommorrow.

Note: I am from the Netherlands so when interested, keep in mind the extra taxes you would have to pay.

Here is already a link to my photoalbum of the Team Durango with the Proline body fitted:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmsCuE9E
Old 11-14-2018, 07:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Pulling the ole girl out of retirement

Cleaned her up, and threw some new/old electronics in her to compete in a local winter points series. 4x4 short course has been practically dead around these parts for a long time now. However, with the start of this series, we've had quite a few entries. Should be a blast to get this thing on the track again!
Old 11-15-2018, 07:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i have one of these that i built and used 1 time. i think its missing a couple of parts now (i dont remember specifically), but i bet someone would probably want to buy it from me for parts or to put their parts into it to have a nearly new one?
Old 11-20-2018, 02:15 PM
Tech Initiate

I am selling my Team Durango DESC410Rv2 roller with electronics and one new unbuild kit! ESC-Combo from HobbyWing with programming box. Fitted with a Savox servo. Comes with two sets of Lipo saddle packs plus one extra set of wheels with glued tires and inserts.The roller has not been used much and only on a carpet track. Fitted and sprayed with a Pro Line body. In the kit there is a new original TD lexan body. This roller also has some tuning parts.

Lots of spare parts! Also 7 new hard to find spur gears for this model!

Check out the photo album and feel free to ask!

Note! I am from the Netherlands so keep in mind you would have to pay import taxes.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:06 AM
Tech Rookie

@Nick_66: Not sure I can discuss this in the thread directly, but what would be your price? Also, I'm from Slovakia, so no import taxes. If the price is right, I would be willing to discuss it (maybe paying via PayPal?). Thanks for the info.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by carver11 View Post
@Nick_66: Not sure I can discuss this in the thread directly, but what would be your price? Also, I'm from Slovakia, so no import taxes. If the price is right, I would be willing to discuss it (maybe paying via PayPal?). Thanks for the info.
Hi..I will send you an PM so we can discuss it further.
Old 12-28-2018, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Would anybody happen to have a link to a gear chart for this truck ?