Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Associated "sc44?"  When will AE release the 4x4 SC, im tired of waiting... >

Team Associated "sc44?" When will AE release the 4x4 SC, im tired of waiting...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated "sc44?" When will AE release the 4x4 SC, im tired of waiting...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Tech Regular

This isn't a contest, but the lead story is at RCCA--we were the only ones given full access to the SC10 4x4 and have more photos and a longer video with AE engineer Kurt Wenger specifically about the truck.

www.rccaraction.com

Discuss here all you want-the complete story is at Car Action
Old 01-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stephen_bess
This isn't a contest, but the lead story is at RCCA--we were the only ones given full access to the SC10 4x4 and have more photos and a longer video with AE engineer Kurt Wenger specifically about the truck.

www.rccaraction.com

Yea.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Crawler
Yea.

Yea. You can read the same Team Associated press release on all of the media outlets w/the same pics and AE produced video. The info is identical across all of them.

And you can check out RCCA's coverage, which is different, because we were the only ones given access to the truck prior to today.

Enjoy.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Yea. You can read the same Team Associated press release on all of the media outlets w/the same pics and AE produced video. The info is identical across all of them.

And you can check out RCCA's coverage, which is different, because we were the only ones given access to the truck prior to today.

Enjoy.
Yea.

Your monthly Traxxas catalog still sucks.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

www.rccaraction.com

Is anyone getting fed up with this guy or is it just me...he's starting to make me dislike rc car action.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racer53
Is anyone getting fed up with this guy or is it just me...he's starting to make me dislike rc car action.
Starting to.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

Yea.

Your monthly Traxxas catalog still sucks.

Well that didn't take long.

Originally Posted by racer53
I'm defending the work we've put into the coverage of the new AE truck. Sorry if you're getting fed up with that. If you had put 2 weeks into creating this content and it leaked, you'd likely be defensive as well. It's easy to sit on the side in the peanut gallery and take cheap shots. In the end it's about the Associated's 4x4 anyway, not us--just want you guys to check out our work. Peace.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The truck will make its race debut at the JConcepts Winter Indoor Nationals in St Louis next weekend with Brent Thielke, AE Factory Driver, at the wheel.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

I'm defending the work we've put into the coverage of the new AE truck. Sorry if you're getting fed up with that. If you had put 2 weeks into creating this content and it leaked, you'd likely be defensive as well. It's easy to sit on the side in the peanut gallery and take cheap shots. In the end it's about the Associated's 4x4 anyway, not us--just want you guys to check out our work. Peace.
If i put 2 weeks into it it wouldn't have leaked......No all in all you coverage was good...you go your way i'll go mine.

Good Luck.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:26 PM

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Belt drive

What if belt drive get worn out and break from 550 motor? clutch slipper burning up w/550 motor?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Why did it leak?

Truck looks good. Good writeup.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RustyRC
What if belt drive get worn out and break from 550 motor? clutch slipper burning up w/550 motor?
I'm sure Associated completely neglected to test w/ any 550 motors and the belt will snap as soon as you bolt a 550 motor to the motor plate.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

We know, wer'e talking about right here on RC Tech and on RC ShortCourse.
I'm sure Associated completely neglected to test w/ any 550 motors and the belt will snap as soon as you bolt a 550 motor to the motor plate.
I highly doubt that that it will break under a 550 motor, it even says on AE website that a 550 is recommended. They have been building it for 2 yes and they just released their own 550 motor. I'm sure they did testing with it. They aren't gonna release junk.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bburns
I highly doubt that that it will break under a 550 motor, it even says on AE website that a 550 is recommended. They have been building it for 2 yes and they just released their own 550 motor. I'm sure they did testing with it. They aren't gonna release junk.
Were did I put that sarcasm smiley?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

here is a link for 4x4 SC10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvibq1jsP4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.