Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRUGGY MADNESS

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Questions?? TRUGGY MADNESS

I run SCT's and thought I may try my hand in some truggy's so what is the best intermediate truggy? Just a reliable company would help. Thanks guys/ladies.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Basher
I run SCT's and thought I may try my hand in some truggy's so what is the best intermediate truggy? Just a reliable company would help. Thanks guys/ladies.
Lots of leeway there , try and narrow it down a little ...

Are you looking for an RTR ? Do you have your own radio ? What does your track/hobby shop carry ?

I am partial too Losi and Associated myself but any of the big name companies trucks are going too be good , none are really weak that I have heard , the rest is all the driver .
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RC8TE

Hey there, I have an RC8TE if your interested PM me. It's about 3 months old - my track only does 10th scale now. Associated was the only company that made a true electric truggy roller. I upgraded to steel shocks/caps and the thing is a rugged BEAST. Even if you don't want a used one, I highly recomend the associated durability and fit/finish.