Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree80Likes

Durango DEX210 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

From what I have heard is the HRP holds the contract for distribution until early summer. After that, Hobbico will resume distribution. HRP has not reordered any new parts since the deal went down and trying to sell off what they have in stock. That is why everything in on back-ordered. When the contract with HRP expires, parts will began to flow like water (at least in theory).
Old 03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cm.stites
can only do so much when the factories shut down for over a month for holidays
That's a durango problem not a China holiday...they were not prepared to release this kit and they didn't test properly or else they would of seen they had a problem with the diff case ..
Some of you guys are just fanboys so much that you can't open your eyes to see the real issue hear ...
^
Great another win for a pro driver he probably used up all the parts keeping his durango up and running ...
Old 03-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bronc4now
That's a durango problem not a China holiday...they were not prepared to release this kit and they didn't test properly or else they would of seen they had a problem with the diff case ..
Some of you guys are just fanboys so much that you can't open your eyes to see the real issue hear ...
^
Great another win for a pro driver he probably used up all the parts keeping his durango up and running ...
I've yet to break a piece on mine. Been running it almost a month now.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

^
I feel your frustration and you are right but it is what it is! just sell yours and move on, no one is forcing you to keep your car. IF the car was a crap box it would be a different story. I have had mine for 3mths now and have broken one rear shock tower, and a RF holder (hit a stake on the track) other than that the car has been bulletproof. I will never sell this car regardless if we have enough to race them or not, the car is simply badass!! But to each his own!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by onekiwi
True the losi springs are shorter than the TD ones and require more preload
They aren't that much shorter so the proload isn't that much of a difference.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

^
Two original tranny cases here- one built the week they came out, the other car built in mid to late January.

No one would blame you for moving to a different car because of parts availability, but rest assured that comments like yours will not do anything to speed the parts supply chain. They are aware of the parts shortages and get this- they actually want to sell you the parts you need and/or want. The parts will be available as soon as TD can possibly get them out. And I know for a fact that HRP is still placing orders for more parts, even with the buyout and (assumed) change of distribution.

TD likely underestimated the demand for their cars, and being a small company with limited access to working capital, when demand was much higher than anticipated they simply couldn't keep up. Enter Hobbico- plenty of liquid working capital to get the supply side fixed, but very few, if any of us can comprehend the legal and logistical issues than come with purchasing a company based on another continent. Once it's all worked out I'm confident that comments like yours and long-winded responses like mine will be a thing of the past. We'll all be too busy enjoying our badass toy cars.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Tech Master

sorry a case of the mondays ...
Im not selling them for a long time I like my buggys
Attached Thumbnails Durango DEX210 Thread-diggo1.jpg   Durango DEX210 Thread-durango-set.jpg   Durango DEX210 Thread-top-side.jpg   Durango DEX210 Thread-rear.jpg   Durango DEX210 Thread-front.jpg  

Old 03-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

only part ive broken on any of mine is slipper nut on the dex410 that i over tightened..

^
Old 03-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cm.stites
only part ive broken on any of mine is slipper nut on the dex410 that i over tightened..
post a vid of your driving
Old 03-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I got this car in november and have yet to break a single part. i race every other weekend and practice once or twice a week. parts may be hard to find, but i have managed to stock up on basic things that will break. this car parts or no parts support is the best car on the track.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Autocratic
Everyone give a big congrats to Raul Garcia on joining Tresrey USA as a sponsored driver.

http://tresreyusa.blogspot.com/2012/...esrey-usa.html

Thanks. I didnt even see that...
Old 03-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Just mounted up my Tresrey rear CF brace. it is some yummy goodness!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
Cool.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jmuck69
Pics or it didn't happen....
Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default TD Parts available

ALLOY WHEEL HEX (14mm) 2pcs

GEAR COVER

some parts are also there so just check it out, i think its a bit expensive when international......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.