Old 06-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

this guy sux instead of practicing he should of just raced instead of being a

Old 06-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 5p3ktrum
What happened to the OCRC thread the guy started? I never got a chance to write in that one. I had a similar experience but wont get deep into like he did. Basically, if you aren't a regular or a sponsered racer they won't go too far out of their way to get you to race or even stay in the building.

Why would a thread like this be deleted (Im sure this one will.) It isn't out of place...like the Long Island Raceway thread that is always on top or even the OCRC thread that floats around in here that should be in the race forum because we all know there is no room in the electric off road section for all the random slash question...and sc10...and 8th scale wheel nuts...and CORR battery questions and discussion...

Its a good thing we didn't get good service at OCRC because from what I saw there were 2 B4's, a t4, b44, 10 8th scale and 50+ slashes with 10 slashes minimum on the track at all times...
I never got a chance to read the old thread that was taken down but I do know that OCRC is a fun place to race no doubt, Robert Is doing his best even thought I dont agree with everything that has happened I really dont know everything either (wasnt there) so I am not going to bash him or OCRC but all the talk does make you pay more attention to anything that does happen here on out.

As for LIR in NY, Leave them alone dude, I would love to travel out there and run it and if I got the chance I would.

If you have a bad experiance then maybe you should go to a different track that suites you better for awhile. I suggest to people all the time to race on different tracks.