Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WHAT HAPPENED?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Tech Regular

Default WHAT HAPPENED?

i just posted on the kyosho thread and it dawned on me i havent seen or heard anything about the new 10th kyosho truck since like october 08! did they pull the plug? also same with the hotbodies d2? what happened there? i was really looking forward to the new hotbodies buggy. anybody got some info on thease infamus cars?
Old 05-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I'm curious about this as well.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charly71
i just posted on the kyosho thread and it dawned on me i havent seen or heard anything about the new 10th kyosho truck since like october 08! did they pull the plug? also same with the hotbodies d2? what happened there? i was really looking forward to the new hotbodies buggy. anybody got some info on thease infamus cars?
i know people and have seen the rt5 from kyosho on the track and other events. but im talking kyosho sponsored drivers. when kyosho has a news article on their site about some person winning or placing in a big race with that truck they call it a prototype. apparently they are making more tuning options, and shock stuff and arm stuff for perfection that they are looking for.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

the new talk with the kyosho truck is june or july. i think it just got pushed back because kyosho was trying to come out with a 1/8 buggy, the rb5 sp, and some other things in between. im actually waiting for it to but it wouldnt hurt my feelings to see it come out after nats. i really dont want to run a brand new truck at nats
Old 05-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ae_scott
the new talk with the kyosho truck is june or july. i think it just got pushed back because kyosho was trying to come out with a 1/8 buggy, the rb5 sp, and some other things in between. im actually waiting for it to but it wouldnt hurt my feelings to see it come out after nats. i really dont want to run a brand new truck at nats
i live in iowa and plan to go to the nats on sunday to watch(my brother is commiting suiside and getting married that weekend LOL) so i cant attend but you would think both companies would like to see their new products perform in large numbers at such a big event
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ya both companies are having thier pros run prototypes. the only reason its a prototype is bcuz its not released to the public. i would think the truck jarod runs at nats will be really close to the truck they release later on.