R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
Default driveshaft part# question

Just curious if the revo 3.3 uses the same axle driveshafts as the e-revo. Anyone able to clear this up for me?

Thanks
Keith
knik187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice
 
DiFabio42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knik187 View Post
Just curious if the revo 3.3 uses the same axle driveshafts as the e-revo. Anyone able to clear this up for me?

Thanks
Keith
Yes it does.
__________________
Traxxas E-Revo
DiFabio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Okay thank you! Some guy at a hobby store I usually try to avoid was arguing with me about this but I wasn't 100% sure so I let him win. Just had to make sure I wasn't crazy
knik187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
Tech Apprentice
 
DiFabio42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knik187 View Post
Okay thank you! Some guy at a hobby store I usually try to avoid was arguing with me about this but I wasn't 100% sure so I let him win. Just had to make sure I wasn't crazy
Yeah, No problem. What did he say?
__________________
Traxxas E-Revo
DiFabio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
Default

He said they were completely different.. I only needed half shafts and he only had full assemblies and my buddy suggested I rip some more parts off his 3.3 he retired after he got his brushless revo. I didn't buy anything from him and the 3.3 parts worked fine just wanted to make sure I wasnt overlooking something lol.
knik187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
Tech Apprentice
 
DiFabio42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knik187 View Post
He said they were completely different.. I only needed half shafts and he only had full assemblies and my buddy suggested I rip some more parts off his 3.3 he retired after he got his brushless revo. I didn't buy anything from him and the 3.3 parts worked fine just wanted to make sure I wasnt overlooking something lol.
Wow, Haha. My LHS guy said that the ESC in the E-Revo is different then the Summit. I was like ok, no. haha
__________________
Traxxas E-Revo
DiFabio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TC3 Forum Lowrider Electric On-Road 12196 10-13-2017 09:47 PM
kyosho electric offroad b-man777 Electric Off-Road 9014 12-22-2012 08:36 AM
Ask Aaron Waldron Aaron Waldron Nitro Off-Road 4285 11-03-2011 01:23 PM
Losi 8ight building and setup JBRacing Nitro Off-Road 8691 06-27-2011 09:43 AM
MRC / Academy SB Sport 4wd Buggy Cain Electric Off-Road 956 04-23-2007 08:56 AM
Factory Team TC4 from RCX baih Electric On-Road 181 05-27-2005 10:33 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:42 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net