Wiki Posts
Search

checkpoint lipo saddle packs

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default checkpoint lipo saddle packs

does anybody have any info if checkpoint will offer a saddle pack lipo? i know they are made by track power and track power does already have a saddle pack but i just wont have the ugly ass gold in my car!!! LOL or is orion gonna offer a saddle lipo? i need a hard cased roar legal system.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Tech Addict

I already emailed Orion and they told me they are working on a saddlepack pack lipo but it won't be out for a few months. I'm guessing Christmas time....
Old 06-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by roscoe71
does anybody have any info if checkpoint will offer a saddle pack lipo? i know they are made by track power and track power does already have a saddle pack but i just wont have the ugly ass gold in my car!!! LOL or is orion gonna offer a saddle lipo? i need a hard cased roar legal system.
PAINT
Old 06-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Tech Adept

LOL a race buddy tried that aaand well lets just say it didnt look very good to begin with and alot of the paint just kinda got scratched up.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

NOO!! The gold is just to sexy
Old 06-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (99%+)

Have someone like tnt-fx.com make you a battery wrap for them.

OR>>>>>>

Someone on here has some pics from where they took the shrink wrap off and rubbed it out with (I think) finger nail polish remover or acetone. It turned the battery a silvery platinum color. Just make sure you re shrink it because it is what holds the battery case together.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RobbieS
Have someone like tnt-fx.com make you a battery wrap for them.

OR>>>>>>

Someone on here has some pics from where they took the shrink wrap off and rubbed it out with (I think) finger nail polish remover or acetone. It turned the battery a silvery platinum color. Just make sure you re shrink it because it is what holds the battery case together.
I think your referring to me lol, since IDK who else has done the same

Anyways, just take some nail polish remover on a towel, and it rubs right off, makes it shiny silver, only I made the mistake of running it with no shrink, so its beat up now, but if I were to of re-shrinked the pack it would been perfect Or you can shrink it with what ever color shrink you want, its not hard to find different color shrink that fits the pack
Old 06-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roscoe71
I don't think I've ever seen someone as picky as to want their battery to be a different color than what they come in. It's covered by a body, isn't it?
Old 06-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Tech Adept

LOL ya im pretty picky/anal.