Search

ROAR Region 2 Electric Off Road Regional June 28th

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Perkins
What a race!
Thanks to the Family Hobbies crew "Linda and Ron" for putting on the BEST Roar race I have ever been to.
Thank to the region director for a smooth day and bringing the Regionals to the next level!
A ROAR race that was a BLAST!
No doubt good racing and no shortage of some serious talent out there. Ron you the man.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The intense foreplay on friday night definitely still had the track excited on saturday. Thanks feeble for putting all the hard work into getting the track ready. I've never seen the track blue up all over before, AWESOME.

This was the biggest ROAR regional turnout i've ever seen in my racing "career".
Hats off to the FH crew and to region 2 man Kevin Boyle.

Congrats to:
James Schlick - 2wd winner, Mike Gay TQ
Dan Ross - Mod Truck winner & TQ
Mike Gay - 4wd winner & TQ (you had to be there for this race, Mike & Rob Betts putting down some serious lap times... SWEEEEET)

Anthony - What can i say? You left the luck on the tpke somewhere in the mains. A real bummer. The truck A video is quiet.

All the LI boyz & other out of towners - Thanks for coming, great to see you all.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Guys,

I want to thank Ron and Linda and the entire Family Hobbies Crew for putting on such a great race. The turnout we had was awsome it was great to see the eletric classes growing again.

I would also like to thank the LIR crew for coming down and racing with us. A big thank you to Anthony M . for the sweeping and spraying the track to help bring up the traction.

Thank to Ron again for giving me the chance to try a different start on the straight away.

Thank you the B-main and A-main drivers, for a great start to the main and some close racing action

Thank you to our Sponsors: JConcepts, Team Associated and Trinity.

The Next Electric Race is at Pit Stop Hobbies on July 19th. I will allow 4wd fronts on the 2wd for this race and this race only. Going forward I would like to stick to the rules with the 2wd fronts.

Thanks again for a great Regional event

Kevin Boyle