Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HB Ask Jeremy Felles

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

maybe they'll have a triple for fez too.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

guess gas (no pun intended ) is taking centre stage over electric development and is the trend at the moment.. I for one would like to know when we will be seeing the D2??

any more pics / production info on the car? body shell? final production shots etc etc? Lets see it on the HB sites.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

Default d2

shadows- The D2 project is being developed mainly by the Hot bodies Europe and the D8 was mainly done here. You should start seeing more on the D2 around August so far last I heard it was going to be just after summer. The US team is working on some ideas with the D2 though. I cant wait to get one either. I think they showed that give them a little time and the car will be worth the wait.
Hope this helps later
Jeremy Blair
Old 06-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Jeremy, thanks for the info.

Now... "the US team is working on some ideas with the D2"....

this sounds interesting.... are we talking about setups or parts difference? will we be seeing a "euro-spec'ed" and "US spec'ed" versions???

hmmmm maybe making the buggy work on dry dirt tracks instead of grass?

cheers

Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair
shadows- The D2 project is being developed mainly by the Hot bodies Europe and the D8 was mainly done here. You should start seeing more on the D2 around August so far last I heard it was going to be just after summer. The US team is working on some ideas with the D2 though. I cant wait to get one either. I think they showed that give them a little time and the car will be worth the wait.
Hope this helps later
Jeremy Blair
Old 06-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Shadow - I heard that the D2 was actually at the Cactus Classic but they decided not to run it until some changes were made.... that's just what I heard. How's THAT for a company driven by racers?!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I heard the team did not run the new car since Jeremy Fellas dawned a 3rd nipple and due to the distraction they forgot to bring the cars to the race.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Default yeah

Shadows-I dont exactly know what changes Felles just said they were trying some ideas to make sure the car was at full potential when it was released.

Dustin- So should we call Felles Triple Nipple now
seamings how he loves yelling triple and has triple nipples.
HAHAHAHA
later Jeremy
Old 06-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair
Shadows-I dont exactly know what changes Felles just said they were trying some ideas to make sure the car was at full potential when it was released.

Dustin- So should we call Felles Triple Nipple now
seamings how he loves yelling triple and has triple nipples.
HAHAHAHA
later Jeremy

We shal only embarras Fez like that unless he posts the D8/Nats info in the next 24 hours.

tick...tick...tick... the clock is running Trip Nip... I mean Fez.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

well, the time has finally come and ive done the switch to a D4 WCE.

now just waiting for the D2!

Where can i find some setups for loose dusty outdoor clay. tried looking through the US HB site under support, but it just reopens the same window with no links to setup sheets?

also, any recommendations for pinions to a BRUSHED stock 27T? maybe around the 20 tooth? running standard kit spur.

sorry if this has been answered in previous threads.

cheers
Old 06-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Tech Master

You guys are all ridiculous and I'm loving every second of it. Thank you Jeremy, Scott, and Dustin for handling questions while I was away. Much like Chris Farley in the movie Wayne's world "you have a surprising amount of information for a limo driver."

Shadows- The D2 info will be coming shortly and I hope that pictures are "leaked" onto the internet in about a month....but you didn't hear that from me.

The nats were awesome, the new D8 rocked like nothing I've ever seen.

A little better luck, and even I might have made the show.

Talk to you later,

Jeremy
Old 06-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What up Fez? It's Chris from Sacramento (remember I have the sickest D4 you have ever seen and the Luchador mask). I know the Buggy Nats were this weekend, but check out what we had going on up in Northern California. Live 105 BFD; Cypress Hill, Pennywise, Flogging Molly, Alkaline Trio, The Kooks, Everlast, Anti-Flag, MGMT, Atreyu, Airborne Toxic Event, Flobots, Whigs and Middle Class Rut. Then on sunday we raced out at Nor*Cal Hobbies for the TCS race, but they were also racing at Capitol City R/C. This was a really good weekend. How did the Buggy Nats go?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey Jeremy,

no worries bout the leaks.. and no.. chances are.. I will probably hear it from RCPAPARAZZI Mr Oople himself hehehehe.

Originally Posted by Jeremy Felles
You guys are all ridiculous and I'm loving every second of it. Thank you Jeremy, Scott, and Dustin for handling questions while I was away. Much like Chris Farley in the movie Wayne's world "you have a surprising amount of information for a limo driver."

Shadows- The D2 info will be coming shortly and I hope that pictures are "leaked" onto the internet in about a month....but you didn't hear that from me.

The nats were awesome, the new D8 rocked like nothing I've ever seen.

A little better luck, and even I might have made the show.

Talk to you later,

Jeremy
Old 06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

just out of interest, is the carbon fibre material in the D4 different to the HB touring cars? When I first saw the material on the D4's it looks very different to other Carbon material on other cars.. .Most cars's FB look the same, but the weave of the D4 is different.

anyone?
Old 06-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Tech Master

I know on the old black cyclone touring car it was the same looking carbon fibere as everyone else had. I just got a Moore Sedan and it is the same as the D4 Carbon Fibre. I do not know about the new T/C sedan.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

Chris- You do have the sickest D4 I've ever seen, though I did bust out the easy off myself and follow your lead. Believe it or not I had seen the info on that concert about a month ago and I really wanted to go; those are some sick bands. Unfortunately I'll be stuck with the Warped Tour instead.

Shadows- The carbon fiber has a tendency to change a little bit from batch to batch and supplier to supplier. It may look slightly different but it's basically the same thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.