Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

I run the std bladders....bubble pointing into the shock body
Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Here is my last setup I ran outdoors at a track with monster jumps, smooth orange clay surface.

Here is a pic of the track for reference: http://www.familyhobbiesraceway.com/...ackpano_lg.jpg

The handsome devil in the middle is yours truly.... Sorry couldnt help myself..
Attached Thumbnails New ACADEMY 1/10 scale 2WD BUGGY-3drivers_names.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
DG_9107sbv2_setupsheet_Pro.pdf (381.5 KB, 134 views)
Old 11-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Dave,

I see Pit Stop Hobbies in Mount Joy Pa is a dealer for you now. Hows that work for me getting parts from Jimmy does he have any minumums from you guys or anything. I'd like to support him as much as possible since we go pretty far back. I also heard a rumor you used to race up this way? I've been around for 15+ years and I used to call the races at Pit Stop but I can't seem to remember you? I'm thinking about switching over to the Academy 2wd too if I can get parts easily from Jimmy. I'd love to help you guys get a following in this area.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Tech Champion

Is it possible to ship a shirt out west? Or is that an east coast chess club thing? haha
Old 11-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave G
http://www.familyhobbiesraceway.com/...ackpano_lg.jpg

The handsome devil in the middle is yours truly.... Sorry couldnt help myself..

Dude, Ive flushed things down the crapper that turned out more handsome then you. : nod:

Wheres my 2wd?
Old 11-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GroffBall
Dave,

I see Pit Stop Hobbies in Mount Joy Pa is a dealer for you now. Hows that work for me getting parts from Jimmy does he have any minumums from you guys or anything. I'd like to support him as much as possible since we go pretty far back. I also heard a rumor you used to race up this way? I've been around for 15+ years and I used to call the races at Pit Stop but I can't seem to remember you? I'm thinking about switching over to the Academy 2wd too if I can get parts easily from Jimmy. I'd love to help you guys get a following in this area.
Jim Stoudt from Pit Stop does have an account with us, its just a matter of him calling up and placing an order and usually no more then a 2 day ship. Jim has a V2 Pro in stock but it sold the day he recieved it and said that he wants to order a v2 pro now for himself. Keep pushing Jim on the ACADEMY stuff. I never raced at Pit Stop, but did race at Kranzels, motorama, vineland, etc. But never Jims track....

Originally Posted by Tony Newland
Is it possible to ship a shirt out west? Or is that an east coast chess club thing? haha
Hey New guy, usually team guys place there orders via e-mail or via telephone, maybe try that instead of a public forum.

Originally Posted by beeanner
Dude, Ive flushed things down the crapper that turned out more handsome then you. : nod:

Wheres my 2wd?
You go by the nickname Beaker right? Is it because you look like Beaker from the muppets? Theres something to be proud of!! Also heard something about you taking a sheep out the back door, in the back door??

Your 2wd will be in on the shipment thats due in 2008.....
Old 11-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave G
Jim Stoudt from Pit Stop does have an account with us, its just a matter of him calling up and placing an order and usually no more then a 2 day ship. Jim has a V2 Pro in stock but it sold the day he recieved it and said that he wants to order a v2 pro now for himself. Keep pushing Jim on the ACADEMY stuff. I never raced at Pit Stop, but did race at Kranzels, motorama, vineland, etc. But never Jims track....

Hey New guy, usually team guys place there orders via e-mail or via telephone, maybe try that instead of a public forum.

You go by the nickname Beaker right? Is it because you look like Beaker from the muppets? Theres something to be proud of!! Also heard something about you taking a sheep out the back door, in the back door??

Your 2wd will be in on the next shipment.....
You must have me confused with someone else sir. Sounds like some of those sick NJ fantisies there.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I've been pushing Jim to get a 4wd. I hope he does if we get a couple guys to run the academy stuff I'm sure he will stock some stuff. I raced at Kranzels and all those places for years. anyway. Anywhere online I can get a parts list for the cars and a manual?
Old 11-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Tech Champion

haha tell yahoo to give me my old email box back......cant do jack with the new update, in or out nothing works
Old 11-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Matt, this is Chris Young from Bumps&Jumps. I saw one of your posts about the 4wd. Are you gonna run it at Bumps? That be cool because I already have my 4wd and the one guy kyle put his b44 together on Wed. and others should be there for points this weekend. Let me know if you are gonna run so we can see if we can get a class going.

Later,
Chris Young
Old 11-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Back from vacation Now I just need a GV2 delivered
Old 11-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Soon grasshopper, soon...
Old 11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Got mine and ran it yesterday
Old 11-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Davidka
Soon grasshopper, soon...

Thats HOPSING......Grasshopper was from a different TV show
Old 11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tyreman
Got mine and ran it yesterday

And...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.