Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best of the West series race at ARC?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 147 (100%+)

Why dont they make it a 2 day event, sat qualifing, and sundays the Mains?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Elite

fluff - I hear ya. In my infinite wisdom, I only collected about four and a half hours of sleep Friday night (well, Saturday morning) I got there around 6:30 AM, and I think we left around 1 AM. My results didn't show anything spectacular (I broke in truck, and didn't crack the top ten in buggy) but I felt like I drove well and my cars were both really good.

nobike - I think the concept of the race program is a one-day fun event that doesn't require a hotel stay or anything like that. There are simply too many races that require a weekend away from home.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Aaron Waldron
fluff - I hear ya. In my infinite wisdom, I only collected about four and a half hours of sleep Friday night (well, Saturday morning) I got there around 6:30 AM, and I think we left around 1 AM. My results didn't show anything spectacular (I broke in truck, and didn't crack the top ten in buggy) but I felt like I drove well and my cars were both really good.

nobike - I think the concept of the race program is a one-day fun event that doesn't require a hotel stay or anything like that. There are simply too many races that require a weekend away from home.
OHh, make sense know, the next one is at revalation, i dont know how they plan on fitting over 240 racers, should be fun though!!! see you guys there.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

There were that many people there for the OFNA race. They all FIT....but parking is a nightmare. I had to run over street signs and telephone poles to make parking for myself. Didn't matter though, Had lots of fun.

Roger
Old 11-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by RogerHewson
There were that many people there for the OFNA race. They all FIT....but parking is a nightmare. I had to run over street signs and telephone poles to make parking for myself. Didn't matter though, Had lots of fun.

Roger
The ofna race at revalation had 215 entries, the second best of the west race at ARC had 240 entries, the third best of the west series will be at revalation, so going off the second race which had 240 entries, i think there will be over 250 racers at best of the west round three at revalations they all will fit but its gonna be tight, Dosn't matter about the parking though it will be FUN