Wiki Posts
Search

Panther Motorsports Design

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smitty2802
i dont think i got on here "PRESUMING" i knew what was going on. I sat there and said i don't know exaclty whats going on but i know seann and i know he had a real rough week-2 weeks b/c of his body...

-DC-
I understand that, and I was in contact both before and after.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

and i get that.. so thats cool..lol just don't like the fact you kinda bashing someone on a open thread and on ther own thread... i think thats kinda shady... you coulda pm'ed FlyByWire instead of putting it on an open forum

Thanks,
-DC-
Old 11-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by smitty2802
and i get that.. so thats cool..lol just don't like the fact you kinda bashing someone on a open thread and on ther own thread... i think thats kinda shady... you coulda pm'ed FlyByWire instead of putting it on an open forum

Thanks,
-DC-
Well you know what? I HAVE been nice about this. I mean its been over a month, so sorry if Im bashing your friend (I see you have his site in your sig) but its the truth, and Im not one to hide the truth. I mean if this is just supposed to be a great experience only thread thats fine, but its not.

I think people have the right to know what they are getting themselves into, I dont like calling people out either, but when someone tells me they will do something for you, then just leave you hanging for over a month with no explaination it doesnt sit right with me. Thats not how you conduct business or build business relationships.

Im sure he does awesome work, as shown by a few people here, but the fact remains what I asked was very very simple, and in no way takes over a month to do, with no contact.

Again sorry if you feel Im bashing your friend, but anything I have put is the truth and I feel people should be aware of it.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

K_King, I offered to help you out, and it was a month after emailing samples that I heard back from you asking if I could resend.

It could be that Sean is more interested in printing his own custom designs rather than someone elses stuff.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ldawg
K_King, I offered to help you out, and it was a month after emailing samples that I heard back from you asking if I could resend.

It could be that Sean is more interested in printing his own custom designs rather than someone elses stuff.
Actually the reason for that, was once you said you would do it he came to me saying he would do it, so I gave him another chance. Obviously after waiting and him not getting them to me I contacted you again. But you still never sent them to me, and if you are willing to do them that will work. I mainly gave him another chance when you had emailed me.

edit: And as far as being more interested in doing custom designs, that is perfectly fine by me, but tell me you know? Dont say you can do them then just never do them. I went so far as to even wanting to pay him more and let him use any of the logos I had done for his business for free.