Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Does Trinity give a crap about Customers? >

Does Trinity give a crap about Customers?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does Trinity give a crap about Customers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 07:39 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LSUsportsfreak
How about you stop crying about it and spend your dollars on another brand. You are starting to sound like the fat girl who got dumped on prom night.

In a free market, the customers' dollars rule. If you don't like something, nobody is forcing you to buy it again. Whining about it on a message board gets you nowhere. Move along, kiddie.
What are you, some sort of stinking pinko communist?

This great country (USA) was built on complaining...or whining as you call it.

If nobody complained, nothing would change.

If you don't like this thread, the you should be the one to move along, kiddie. I would suggeste Cuba for you...nobody there complains about anything.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Excuse me LSU,

Last edited by JRSXrookie; 03-12-2007 at 09:33 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

This great country (USA) was built on complaining

... on a MESSAGE BOARD??

How old are you?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Two points.

One—I was waiting to see how long it would take one of the "team" drivers to come in and rush to the defense of the big T. It usually doesn't take very long. Again, this isn't anything new. I have seen it since I started racing in the mid 80s. It's to be expected. Take that with a grain of salt, they will all say the same thing... "you all are just here to bash Trinity because you have nothing better to do."

Which brings me to point two—the fact that there are so many complaints, over a very long period of time yells a very loud statement. If no one spoke up at all about bad service, bad products, poor support and a downright lack of respect for the customers who actually buy the products, people like JRSXrookie will continue to buy Trinity's collective debris without knowing what they were getting into. If you don't think that a large group of people who are unhappy with a company can't effect the bottom line, you are seriously mistaken.

Can you get snake oil in purple?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Tech Adept

If they are such a giant.... someone is obviously pleased with their products/service.

Same thing with Wal-Mart... because they're the biggest... they become the biggest target. For all the people who constantly complain about Wal-Mart, they sure do have plenty of customers.

people like JRSXrookie will continue to buy Trinity's collective debris without knowing what they were getting into
Sounds like you are quite skewed against their products. Companies can't make everyone happy, I suppose..... and this just happens to be your OPINION. You just sat there and made a negative blanket statement against Trinity. Then you get pissed when someone stands up to support them. If their products were junk... nobody would be buying them.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

And McDonald's sells billions of hamburgers to fat Americans each year, but that doesnt make it good food.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Adept

They sell billions of hamburgers to skinny Americans as well. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy Trinity products at gunpoint, are they?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You guys are starting to sound like a bunch of old men arguing about anything that comes up.

Here is some irony for you. On the electric and nitro forum page there is an ad for the Trinity Drake platinum series engines! There is even a link to the Trinity web site.

Last edited by Rysuleod; 07-31-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LSUsportsfreak
They sell billions of hamburgers to skinny Americans as well. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy Trinity products at gunpoint, are they?

Not in the least. Brilliant argument you are putting up, though.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Funny because a couple months ago, I went to buy a replacement armature for my chamelion 2 pro motor and when i got it the armature spinned in the opposite direction as the same ones i had been using for months before.

There was nothing on their website or any notification on the package telling me that i needed a "newer version" endbell, The part number for the new armature was even the same...
Old 07-31-2006, 09:54 AM
Tech Regular

if your engine was spinning backwards it has nothing to do with the armature, you installed the endbell on backwards, any electric motor will spin just as fast forward or backwards, it all has to do with which side is positive and which side is negative.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rocket42
if your engine was spinning backwards it has nothing to do with the armature, you installed the endbell on backwards, any electric motor will spin just as fast forward or backwards, it all has to do with which side is positive and which side is negative.
Not true. The direction that the armature was wound. This was a big thing back when Left Side Drives were popular in Oval. Sure, you could just change the timing, but it wasn't the most efficient.
But in a locked timing C2, you can't put the endbell on backwards. It only goes on one way.

Good luck with this arguement, it is very entertaining.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Thank you terd ferguson, Yes the motor endbell could only go on one way, and no it did not go the same speed in reverse, it in fact was much slower with a different armature, but oh well thankfully the armature was only 20 bucks..
Old 07-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Tech Elite

WOW!!!! LMFAO!!!!! This is great!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Thor23
Funny because a couple months ago, I went to buy a replacement armature for my chamelion 2 pro motor and when i got it the armature spinned in the opposite direction as the same ones i had been using for months before.
There are two ways electric motor are wound(for RC), Hemi-Wound and Cross-Wrap, if placed into the same can and endbell, they will run in opposite direction. When the C2 was first produced, they switched from the cross-wrap to the hemi not knowing it was not legal to ROARs spec and this made for a fast 19 turn motor. Sence then, they have changed it back to the cross-wrap to become legal for ROAR. The hemi wind you had was one of the older first versions that are not used anymore(if I remember correctly).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.