Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree26Likes

AGAMA 1/10th 2wd

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2024, 05:35 AM
Tech Adept

Default AGAMA 1/10th 2wd

Sir 51D3WAYS, rustyus and Speed 8 like this.
Old 02-10-2024, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Interesting design choices.
Old 02-10-2024, 07:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Nice buggy. I'll be watching this.
Old 02-11-2024, 02:18 AM
Tech Adept

Real hodge podge of bits on that car, lots of printed parts, lots of worn looking and random hardware.

I wonder how far away they are from having the design finished.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:18 AM
Tech Champion

Steering rack is awesome. Rest is meh.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:04 AM
Tech Rookie

I see you've shared a link to the R/C Tech Forums discussing the AGAMA 1/10th 2wd. It's always exciting to delve into the world of remote-controlled cars and explore the design choices and innovations that enthusiasts bring to the table. I appreciate the unique perspectives shared in this thread, from the interesting design choices to the creative use of printed parts and hardware. It's fascinating to witness the evolution of this buggy and speculate about its future development. The steering rack seems to have caught the attention of one member, while others find certain aspects intriguing or have questions about the design's progress. These discussions create a sense of community and camaraderie among fellow R/C enthusiasts. It's fantastic to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for this hobby. The R/C Tech Forums provide a valuable platform for knowledge exchange, where we can learn from one another and fuel our enthusiasm for this exciting pursuit. Keep the conversations going, as your insights and discussions contribute to the growth and evolution of the R/C community. Enjoy the journey and keep pushing the limits of R/C car design and performance!
Old 02-12-2024, 04:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
Steering rack is awesome. Rest is meh.
I didn't even know you could get linear rail that small. Wonder how it will hold up to dirt?
Old 02-12-2024, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

Interesting car for sure, lets see how it develops
Old 02-12-2024, 05:34 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

was curious after following the MRO Inspire4 and then seeing the Agama N1/N1E what a 1/10 scale platform with th Agama shock layout could look like. With the 13mm shocks that are getting common now, getting these down low be curious to see how performance, if at all, is improved over more conventional designs.
Old 02-12-2024, 05:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamssyyy
I see you've shared a link to the R/C Tech Forums discussing the AGAMA 1/10th 2wd. It's always exciting to delve into the world of remote-controlled cars and explore the design choices and innovations that enthusiasts bring to the table. I appreciate the unique perspectives shared in this thread, from the interesting design choices to the creative use of printed parts and hardware. It's fascinating to witness the evolution of this buggy and speculate about its future development. The steering rack seems to have caught the attention of one member, while others find certain aspects intriguing or have questions about the design's progress. These discussions create a sense of community and camaraderie among fellow R/C enthusiasts. It's fantastic to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for this hobby. The R/C Tech Forums provide a valuable platform for knowledge exchange, where we can learn from one another and fuel our enthusiasm for this exciting pursuit. Keep the conversations going, as your insights and discussions contribute to the growth and evolution of the R/C community. Enjoy the journey and keep pushing the limits of R/C car design and performance!

AI much?
Old 02-12-2024, 06:52 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BuggyFan21
Real hodge podge of bits on that car, lots of printed parts, lots of worn looking and random hardware.

I wonder how far away they are from having the design finished.
Looks like some yokomo bits sprinkled in there...shocks/springs, front hub carriers, steering plates...
Cain likes this.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Nice fresh design. Looking forward to seeing the final version.

Man if you could adapt a rotary damper setup like an awesomatix touring car to a buggy.

That would be dialed for ultimate low CG on hi bite!

Old 02-12-2024, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'm guessing it will be more directed towards carpet? It doesn't give the option of putting the shocks further out on the arms to adjust the cornering traction.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
I'm guessing it will be more directed towards carpet? It doesn't give the option of putting the shocks further out on the arms to adjust the cornering traction.
I presume you can have the same affect by changing the rocker ratio.
RogerM likes this.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
You'd just adjust up / down on the rockers, same thing.
Interesting concept, big challenge is going to be packaging the steering system whilst getting decent geometry from it. I'm not saying it's not possible, just challenging...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.