Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cryofix

Feedback requested: BastionRC 2 car carrier 3 car stand

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2023, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Feedback requested: BastionRC 2 car carrier 3 car stand

I want to introduce a potentially all-in-one car stand. (Grab and Go). I am looking for your thoughts and feedback.

Here is what's included:
  • 3 car stand
  • Built-in pit lights, raise them up and lock them into position with convenient thumb nuts
  • Pit lights can double as body holders, which helps keep your pit area cleaner
  • All shelves are fully adjustable and are locked in place by two bolts and nuts per shelf.
  • Can fit up to the width of a stadium truck
  • Safely carry 2 cars with locking LED lights. Small clips lock the LEDs directly to the shelf
  • Power supply bay designed for server power supplies (RL - Trinity - etc...)
  • Choice of 5 different charger holders (for now!) X6 single or dual, DX6, 406, slant, and flat generic
  • LED shelf has a built-in wire channel so the LED wires are routed through the inside of the shelf and drop down right into the vertical t-slot. No messy wires.
  • An aluminum frame that is super sturdy and rigid
  • Highly customizable. With the t-slot construction, creativity is the only limit.
  • Transports easily. Trunk, Front seat
  • Sturdy handle to make transportation simple.
Plugin your power supply, unlock your LED bars, and go practice!
The Bastion stand weighs in at a mere 3 lbs. Highly durable and tough. Built by a racer for racers especially ones that like to sleep in and not have to spend an additional 45 minutes setting up my pit.

The first two pictures below are the Bastion as it will come. X6 chargers are not included. The last picture is my current setup. This is my testing unit. You will notice I have an addition to mine. This is a Sanwa remote holder with a built-in wireless charging unit (Anker) I designed this for the most popular and most accessible (amazon) wireless charger. The holder and the locking clip will be available for download. You can either 3d print it yourself or... I have partnered with a company that can print this directly and ship it to you for about $10.

My photoshop skills are terrible. Sorry.

Thanks for getting this far. Please let me know your thoughts.

RCTech staff: if you feel this violates terms or is considered an advertisement, please let me know and I will remove this post right away.
ChocoTaco73 likes this.
Old 05-17-2023, 04:44 AM
Tech Initiate

I love when people have a passion for creating RC related items! Looks like a pretty cool idea. It’s a shame it doesn’t have a top mount so you can mount it “under” your pit table.

I’d love to see some more pics or a vid on the item to get a better feel for it.
Old 05-17-2023, 04:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyjaxx9
I love when people have a passion for creating RC related items! Looks like a pretty cool idea. It’s a shame it doesn’t have a top mount so you can mount it “under” your pit table.

I’d love to see some more pics or a vid on the item to get a better feel for it.
Thanks!

More pics and videos are coming. I am still learning photography as well as the post-operations of a photo.
I will try and put together a video soon.

Thanks for your feedback.