New pro4 sct 10

Old 06-29-2022, 06:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool New pro4 sct 10

That my new car or truck Standard body post. Has anyone come up with a body that would fit if I took off extensions? Plan on changing the ESC after I learn to drive it very well and replace the radio and receiver with something else better than what came with it. I have watched many videos on upgrading and Mt10 tseems to be what I use for parts replacement/upgrade. Iím doing the normal third stage of grade path. Of replacing it with the body recommended (traxxas) Iím going Get my Dremel out. As a first RC experience it is a lot of fun doing donuts in loose gravel it doesnít like tall grass. But itís a sct truck (for now) would not expect it to do anything different. If you have any recommendations that have not been covered in YouTube or this website please let me know what you have done or would do to enhance the performance and fun factor Ty.