Community
Wiki Posts
Search

quanum vandal build help

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default quanum vandal build help

Hello my name is Simon living in California Bay area I want to get into RC racing but the nearest track is a couple hours away so I can only go there rarely so I was thinking of a racing bashing hybrid I want the bass to be a quantum vandal I don't know what parts to put in it though I have a Traxxas bandit so I can harvest parts like receiver and radio I also have LiPo battery charging equipment so I need help on deciding the wheels motor ESC gears and tires I want to build it from the ground up because that gives me a sense of accomplishment I have a smallish budget of $200 if you have a car that fits the bill I want to sell it I don't have the cash right now but I could pay you back over time if you want it will take me awhile though cuz I'm 14 lol sorry if there's any spelling mistakes just ask if you don't understand

Also I what it to be 4x4 and 3-4s lipo’s

Thanks

Last edited by Simonster061; 01-01-2020 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Tech Rookie

The quantum vandal is only a suggestion I what a ripper with some Serious speed
Old 01-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Simonster061
Hello my name is Simon living in California Bay area I want to get into RC racing but the nearest track is a couple hours away so I can only go there rarely so I was thinking of a racing bashing hybrid I want the bass to be a quantum vandal I don't know what parts to put in it though I have a Traxxas bandit so I can harvest parts like receiver and radio I also have LiPo battery charging equipment so I need help on deciding the wheels motor ESC gears and tires I want to build it from the ground up because that gives me a sense of accomplishment I have a smallish budget of $200 if you have a car that fits the bill I want to sell it I don't have the cash right now but I could pay you back over time if you want it will take me awhile though cuz I'm 14 lol sorry if there's any spelling mistakes just ask if you don't understand

Also I what it to be 4x4 and 3-4s lipo’s

Thanks
I have a used quanum vandal that I don’t use anymore. If your interested pm me.