Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANYONE SEE THESE?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default ANYONE SEE THESE?

I found these in my parts box 17mm wheel adaptors that fit my Tekno SCT410 (see attached picture). These go on the stub axles for the SCT tires. I've looked on line and found many but they are all for Traxxas Slashes. I normally run 1/8 buggy tires on my SCT410, so I have the conversion stub axles for the 17mm hexes but I need to switch back and forth because one track does not allow 1/8 buggy tires at certain races. The pictured adaptors allow a quick change between 17mm and 12mm hexes without having to replace the stub axles.. If you know what these are and where I can get another set or something similar that will fit my SCT410 I'd appreciate the help.

Picture is of the normal SCT410
stub axle, The 17mm hex with pin (2X10mm) and one shot of each side of the disc that goes into the outside of the buggy wheel. Provides normal SCT width.