Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Savage flux Hp guys here?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Any Savage flux Hp guys here?

Hey fellas ive been back into the hobby now 5 months and after cycling through the Xmaxx, brushless summit and Slash 4x4 ive landed back with a savage flux. Ive owned numerous savages previous both nitro and brushless and i LOVE this platform. I know its harder to get parts for the truck but yeah its my baby...

Im here to see if there is anyone still running the Standard length Flux and how they like their diff set up.

Any center diff conversions?

I had the original model (43/13t diffs, old af radio and electronics) and ive updated everything to the stock xl stuffs (besides the tvps) I only run 4s (yes im the weird guy who feels its plenty of power) and i havent had any issues with the Sintered bp gears nor the trans. I plan to bash like a monster and i wanted to know if the center diff conversion was worth it or will the trans hold up on 4s?

also if you have one post a pic of your set up