Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sorry Dustine couldn't figure it out
Old 01-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Suspended

this truck im selling has never been on any other website and this forum is about losi not about your problems. grow up and respect this web site
Old 01-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vwbus68
this truck im selling has never been on any other website and this forum is about losi not about your problems. grow up and respect this web site
Maybe you shouldn`t scam people !
Old 01-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
That is great to warn people but leaving a feedback for someone that you did not purchase from is wrong . Let Dustin leave the feedback .
I agree

Originally Posted by vwbus68
vwbus i will look into you
Old 01-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Well being scammed brought me here but now you guys seem fun to hang with.
Iam running a losi cc with a novak 3c and 18.5 motor. It gives me a ton of wheel speed withthe 3cell (I can flip it just pulling the trigger). I have 6 oz of weight in the fronts and 3oz in the rears.
I really missed my axial that is why I wanted it for my son but......
The losi can pull lines that anyone can. Thanks for welcoming me and busting my chops for exposing a scam. I look forward to chatting with you guys here
Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i just sold my axial and bought a LCC. Im currently waiting for the new cvds from losi and im doing all the tips and tricks to it that i found on rccrawler.com. I havent even run this truck and i already think that it is far more superior to the ax10. cant wait to get it going though. Im waiting for some stuff to come off back order. I wont be running the dig yet because i will competing in sportsmans for a bit seeing that ive never run a crawling course and for the last 5 years ive been racing tc.
I will be running
mamba max pro
losi 17.5 crawler motor
hitec hs7954sh
thunder power 1350 11.1
does this sound like a good set up?
Old 01-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Fenwick
i just sold my axial and bought a LCC. Im currently waiting for the new cvds from losi and im doing all the tips and tricks to it that i found on rccrawler.com. I havent even run this truck and i already think that it is far more superior to the ax10. cant wait to get it going though. Im waiting for some stuff to come off back order. I wont be running the dig yet because i will competing in sportsmans for a bit seeing that ive never run a crawling course and for the last 5 years ive been racing tc.
I will be running
mamba max pro
losi 17.5 crawler motor
hitec hs7954sh
thunder power 1350 11.1
does this sound like a good set up?
Sounds good to me . If you want to save some $ get Turnigy or Zippy lipos . Fraction of the price and run just as good and better then the high dollar lipos .

Are you going to RC Hobbies at the end of Feb for the sportsman comp . There is a comp a week from today there also for 2.2 comp class . Should come check it out .
Old 01-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I only buy name brand batteries. I have had bad experiences with some of the cheaper ones, just trying to save a buck. Some things I will cheap out on but batteries are not them.

I am currently running 2 different brands or 3 cell 1350's. Flight power and Holmes Hobbies. As much as I like supporting the low key mom and pop type shops, the flight power simply out performs the Holmes. And my Holmes out performs a good number of the cheaper batteries that guys are running.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:40 AM
Tech Adept

I already have the thunder power lipo. It was only $30 at hobbytown in northbrook. Which by the way he is building a modular crawler room. But as far as the competition in feb. I am waiting for the mamba to come in stock. i might go to watch but i will have no luck if the mamba is still out of stock. I also heard that busse woods in elk grove has comps in the summer. i cant wait to get this thing out on the rocks. But my problem will be going slow since ive been racing stock tc class with the 13.5. So here is a question. I noticed that the motor is mounted towards the rear. But i thought that most the weight should be up front. so i went ahead and flipped the motor to the front, does anybody think this would be a good idea. i will post pics up as soon as i can. right now i have my battery mounted in back. I made an esc plate for the front links. and i have my rx mounted up front as well
Old 01-31-2010, 07:12 AM
Tech Champion

The truck is great where the motor is in stock position . Might want to move it back . To much weight in the front can do more harm then good.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Like Briguy said, to much weight on one side can be just as bad as not enough. Only thing I can say is try it. It might work very well but you won't know until you try it. It might be a matter of taking a bit of weight out of the front tires.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Adept

thanks ive already flipped the motor, and im still in the process of putting the weights in, and breaking in the axles. and im still waiting on the updated cvds, seems that the lhs had this thing for a long time, #000440. i know all about trying different set ups out coming from racing tc. do any of you guys use a droop set up? i tried it a little in my ax10 but like ive said ive never been on the rocks
Old 01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

I haven't tried it on the Losi but I've never liked it either. Axial or Berg.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up General Info

The Losi CC is a great rig. Those running hi-speed motors might want to go to a torque motor like a 45+ turn motor. Also the brushed motor are better for crawlers. Brushless need to get some rpm's up for power were brushed have it from the start. These rigs are not suppost to go fast, just keep going. You will find that most pro's use brushed 45 to 65 turn brushed motors.
If you pull a wheelie and flip it in compitition, your done.
I run the Tiken 45T Pro and Tiken ESC.
Just something to think about.

Lane
L&L racing
Old 02-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Tech Champion

For most crawlers this is true , but not for the LCC . Due to the lack of efficiency and drag of the worm gears it is recommended to run brushless motors . The LCC will burn up 35-55T brushed motors , that is a common fact . The most common motor for this rig is a 17.5 or 21.5 brushless setup,which is what most of the Losi team guys run . I run a Tekin 17.5 and it has more then enough torque and wheel speed with correct gearing . Brushless motors don`t need to get high rpms to have power . Might want to do some homework before telling people what to run . . Have you even ran a brushless motor ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.