Wiki Posts
Search

talk smack

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 PM
EVS
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

MS- Put all that money where your mouth is homes. Wipe the semen off first though ya bug chaser

Dougg- I've seen you drive; your no surgeon. If you could drive you could get through traffic on your own. Nice try though
Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

evs................ill put my mouth on the rug but it may not make you happyoh yea and its holmes!!!!!!!!!!!!shit brick
Old 10-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Tech Regular

evs- youre right, i'm no surgen. But it must rub your hide that you got beat by a "gimp".
Old 10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

come to think of it, a double edge sward is like having me in a race with you. On one hand (punn intended) you got beat buy a guy with one hand. That must make you feel like crap. On the other hand. If you win,you beat a guy with one hand. That also makes you feel bad. Unless youre Jrod who relishes in the fact that he beats a handicap person.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
EVS
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

You guys are funny, but confused

Both of you might want to check the facts on the crap you talk. Not sure either of you have a clue what you are talking about.

MS- if you have had that many cars in mags; your first name would be boyde or chip. All joking aside; I would like to see your rides.

Dougg- hasn't happened yet dude. Not sure it will any time soon. Talk to your boy from pimp motors about me.

Talking crap is fun. Smile like a dough nut boys
Old 10-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by EVS
You guys are funny, but confused

Both of you might want to check the facts on the crap you talk. Not sure either of you have a clue what you are talking about.

MS- if you have had that many cars in mags; your first name would be boyde or chip. All joking aside; I would like to see your rides.

Dougg- hasn't happened yet dude. Not sure it will any time soon. Talk to your boy from pimp motors about me.

Talking crap is fun. Smile like a dough nut boys
evs.............your right i dont know shiiiiiiiiiiiiit bout carpetjus like talkin shit and gettin you carpet cunts all up
here ya go http://www.motorsport-concepts.com/
Old 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dougg
come to think of it, a double edge sward is like having me in a race with you. On one hand (punn intended) you got beat buy a guy with one hand. That must make you feel like crap. On the other hand. If you win,you beat a guy with one hand. That also makes you feel bad. Unless youre Jrod who relishes in the fact that he beats a handicap person.
damn right clubzzzzzzzzz you couldnt beat me with 3 hands fucker
Old 10-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Tech Regular

Jrod,,, If I had a third hand, I wouldn't use it the beat you (off).
I would be on the cover of the enquirer, and I would be rich.

evs- youre right, I don't even know who you are.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

HAHAHA this is awesome!!!! I gota say two years ago when I wanted to get into racing my first experience was at Hobbytown in westminster, and that was all it took for me to decide I was doing offroad. I heard so many whinners and cry babies at that carpet track I thought I was a preschool teacher. Everybody on the carpet track was soo serious and pissed without realizing in the big picture you are adults playing with toys, because there damn sure ain't nobody around here DOIN WORK and putin money in their pockets racing.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by WheelSpin
HAHAHA this is awesome!!!! I gota say two years ago when I wanted to get into racing my first experience was at Hobbytown in westminster, and that was all it took for me to decide I was doing offroad. I heard so many whinners and cry babies at that carpet track I thought I was a preschool teacher. Everybody on the carpet track was soo serious and pissed without realizing in the big picture you are adults playing with toys, because there damn sure ain't nobody around here DOIN WORK and putin money in their pockets racing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.......................now thats some funny shit!!!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Damn J-Rod taking the picture was ok, but you can't be using my girls ass as your avatar.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

this is a typical conversation with the carpet guys..

Offroader- Now when you are getting lapped, you should get out of the way. It's the polite thing to do.

Carpetguy- wine, wine, wine, wine

Offroader- if youre entering a corner on the outside, with someone on the inside. You should stay wide.

Offroader-at the end of the straightaway, you don't need to go in as deep like on carpet. You might donkey punch the guy two laps ahead of you off the track.

Offroader- lets have fun

Carpetguy- wine, wine, wine, wine...

Old 10-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by WheelSpin
Damn J-Rod taking the picture was ok, but you can't be using my girls ass as your avatar.
you wish homo..........das my ass
Old 10-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dougg
this is a typical conversation with the carpet guys..

Offroader- Now when you are getting lapped, you should get out of the way. It's the polite thing to do.

Offroader- if youre entering a corner on the outside, with someone on the inside. You should stay wide.

Offroader-at the end of the straightaway, you don't need to go in as deep like on carpet. You might donkey punch the guy two laps ahead of you off the track.

Offroader- lets have fun

Carpetguy- wine, wine, wine, wine...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........WOW LET IT BE TOLD!!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Intresting... the wine wine wine wine vibe is what I picked up from my first two times at the carpet track and I wasn't even racing I was there watching to see if it was something I wanted to do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.