Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
hand control funding. please help if you can >

hand control funding. please help if you can

hand control funding. please help if you can

Reply

Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM
  #16  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 137
Default

wrong i sold all the r.c stuff check before ya look. i can prove 100% im not a scammer. and to the guy who said i shouldnt be driving im talking about reaction time in my legs. i can prove im 100% im not a scammer. i never bought 900$ worth of r/c stuff i sold it all to buy my car. i paid under 100$ for every r/c on there and fixed and cleaned em to flip. if ya wanna think im a scammer fine but name what ya wanna see and ill provide it
actionhobby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:46 PM
  #17  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
a_main_attendee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado, USA, The land of the free and the home of the brave!
Posts: 2,880
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by a_main_attendee View Post
Lets see the pics, the price of hand controls, and an official certificate with your diagnosis record.
Originally Posted by actionhobby View Post
name what ya wanna see and ill provide it

Chop Chop! (don't mean to sound like a jackoff, but its the internet for christ's sake, you cannot trust anybody)
a_main_attendee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:34 PM
  #18  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
pinky2252s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Posts: 3,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Lets see, soliciting money over the internet with out giving anything to us is illegal, unless you are a credible and reputable charity.Which your not
pinky2252s is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:37 PM
  #19  
Suspended
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Minnesota
Posts: 2,049
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

NEVER donate to a single person over the internet. 95% of the time its a scam. The other 5% is just some dude looking for hand outs.. Action you come on here this year with little posts and you ask for people to give you money?? If you really need this part you claim and cant afford it, instead of going and begging people on the net, go file for some medical assistance from the state. There is PLENTY of programs out there to help disabled people. If anyone wants to donate, donate to them places. Not ONE person you dont know is a scammer or not.
4u2nv is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service