Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Burn After Reading >

Burn After Reading

Burn After Reading

Old 01-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Burn After Reading

If you haven't seen it, and you liked Fargo, GO WATCH IT! There was allot more substance to this movie than I anticipated. I was actually SHOCKED a few times!

Wanted. I like Angelina, and I like Morgan Freeman. 9 times out of 10, they pick great roles, in great movies. This was not one of them. The action was cool, the graphics were fun. The story, was pathetic. I haven't seen such shallow BS in a long time. It reminded me of the Matrix. I liked the Matrix, but I was young when I first saw it. I think that's why. I bet if I were 17ish when I saw this the first time, I might be impressed. So if your brain works, and you can't dumb it down for rediculous uninspiring stories, then don't bother with this one. But if you can turn your brain off for a while(get intoxicated); look no further than Wanted.