Wiki Posts
Search

Driven Carshow Race

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

A few years ago there were quite a few 1/12 pans there, and with KARZ getting WGT going, why not have a bit of variety for the spectators, rather than 2 similar classes. Just a thought.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
F

- I think someone mentioned a brochure with info and such. Great idea. Who wants to take the lead on this?
I would be willing to do this no problem, just have round up the info from Scott, Brad and the rest of Karz guys to get what they would like on their end. As for Carcar we can work something out. I think we should also highlight the wcics series as well by hounding Josh for his input. Just a thought.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:09 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

As Colin mentioned, having a variety of classes would seem a better choice than two versions of the same. (stock and mod) Trial cars for spectators to race/drift would be fantastic. I'd suggest just dumbing down the race cars with slower motors, if possible. Between the lot of us we should be able to scavenge a bunch of M03s and brushed ESCs.

How about the track being a little smaller to give a larger area for drifting or trying out race cars? EG: Lay out the entire carpet, but separate it into two.