Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Old 07-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by rc_square24
Sad for me..... I'll try and bribe Super Mario.... And guess I'll get a list of people? I don't know
Old 07-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I really appreciate how eager you are to run with us, but it won't happen this week. The authorized organizers of the lot are headed down to timezone. Next week (jul31) we will run.

I may head to gorc to support them if some others want to run together there this weekend. Touring stock anyone?
Old 07-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by R3VoLuTiOn
I really appreciate how eager you are to run with us, but it won't happen this week. The authorized organizers of the lot are headed down to timezone. Next week (jul31) we will run.

I may head to gorc to support them if some others want to run together there this weekend. Touring stock anyone?
Okay I'll guess I'll fly helicopters this week Hope you guys have fun at timezone! Maybe I'll go next year if cadet camp isn't overlapping the time.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OVA
Hi Ivan
hey I missed you guys....Hopefully will you again some day...Are you still running five cars now day? lol
Hey Franko,

No…I run all seven classes with 6 cars. Tried it with 5 cars but changing speedo profiles, motor and tire change and keeping track of charging batteries with marshalling got a bit too much. Been told by many to do less classes but what’s the fun in that? Did come in 2nd to Korgae in our WCICS TC stock A Main final in Calgary with almost 50 entries in the class so really what’s the point in spending so much time with setup when I can have track time instead!

Apparently, our WCICS (Western Canadian Indoor Championship Series) will expand this fall winter season 2011/2012 from 4 races (Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, and Regina) to 7 races adding an extra race to another Calgary Club (Karz) and the Chilliwack race in October 2011 (The Big Chill?) and a race in Victoria in January 2012 (Speed Weekend?) I think. Technically, this series is going to be even bigger than the ETS in Europe. Cool.

If the new format holds, hope to make it out to the Big Chill race in October. Had a great time with the OGR club for a club race last year when I was in town. Too bad you guys aren’t racing this weekend, as I’ll be in town this weekend for family stuff and wanted to see how you guys do Outdoor Onroad in the lower mainland. Oh well, maybe next time.

Originally Posted by R3VoLuTiOn

Just wondering when you guys plan on racing this weekend at gorc so I can just come have a look see.

Ivan
Old 07-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BoneCrusher
Just wondering when you guys plan on racing this weekend at gorc so I can just come have a look see.

Ivan
you dont drive all the way to "come have a look see". you come drive with us
Old 07-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default when ?

when r u guys goin to gorc ... might show up depending on day/time ? gotta dust off my t3r hahaha
Old 07-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Wish us well on our trip to Timezone .
There are a total of six of us that are going to represent Canada this weekend racing 1/10 and 1/8th nitro on road .This is going to be the closest thing to a 1/8 on road us national that you are ever going to see in the Pacific Northwest . 1/8 is the Rocket Ship of Nitro on road with Speeds of up to 95km.
This Track is one of the best in North America and can accommodate 1/5th and have raced there regularly.

The top drivers from the top manufacturers are going to be there to challenge each other on a track that they have never been on .

We are arriving Thursday with practise starting Friday morning .
Qualifiers begin Saturday morning with 45 min A mains .
Old 07-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by dmakrc
when r u guys goin to gorc ... might show up depending on day/time ? gotta dust off my t3r hahaha
come friday! thats when they do the weekly race.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:13 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Hey Franko,

No…I run all seven classes with 6 cars. Tried it with 5 cars but changing speedo profiles, motor and tire change and keeping track of charging batteries with marshalling got a bit too much. Been told by many to do less classes but what’s the fun in that? Did come in 2nd to Korgae in our WCICS TC stock A Main final in Calgary with almost 50 entries in the class so really what’s the point in spending so much time with setup when I can have track time instead!

Apparently, our WCICS (Western Canadian Indoor Championship Series) will expand this fall winter season 2011/2012 from 4 races (Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, and Regina) to 7 races adding an extra race to another Calgary Club (Karz) and the Chilliwack race in October 2011 (The Big Chill?) and a race in Victoria in January 2012 (Speed Weekend?) I think. Technically, this series is going to be even bigger than the ETS in Europe. Cool.

If the new format holds, hope to make it out to the Big Chill race in October. Had a great time with the OGR club for a club race last year when I was in town. Too bad you guys aren’t racing this weekend, as I’ll be in town this weekend for family stuff and wanted to see how you guys do Outdoor Onroad in the lower mainland. Oh well, maybe next time.

Ivan
Hey Ivan
I just remember..I thought you were going to at the Reedy Races? what did happen there? I was there for the first time ..I tell ya , you learned alot and become a better and faster..kinda weird how thw works...lol
Old 07-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OVA
Hey Ivan
I just remember..I thought you were going to at the Reedy Races? what did happen there? I was there for the first time ..I tell ya , you learned alot and become a better and faster..kinda weird how thw works...lol
That was the plan but had to go to a friends wedding instead. That's 3 already this year and 1 more in August!

Was also planning to check out the IIC for the first time but somehow got sucked into Nitro and Short Course offroad so IIC budget has been blown.

Its also much easier (I hope) to sell to the other half that I'm going RC racing in BC than Vegas.

You going to the IIC and then the Chilliwack race? I think we might have 4 or 5 guys from Calgary going to the IIC. Lucky b@st@rds!

Ivan
Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

That was the plan but had to go to a friends wedding instead. That's 3 already this year and 1 more in August!

Was also planning to check out the IIC for the first time but somehow got sucked into Nitro and Short Course offroad so IIC budget has been blown.

Its also much easier (I hope) to sell to the other half that I'm going RC racing in BC than Vegas.

You going to the IIC and then the Chilliwack race? I think we might have 4 or 5 guys from Calgary going to the IIC. Lucky b@st@rds!

Ivan
I went to IIC last year to watch. I said to myself ..wow this is fun ...So this year I will be going Vegas as welll. Yes Me Lucky [email protected]
Old 07-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Cool i get to go to Vegas to race with Franko....With the rest of our team...
Hopefully I wont get screwed over for vacation again...
Old 07-22-2011, 08:09 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by big_gord24
Cool i get to go to Vegas to race with Franko....With the rest of our team...
Hopefully I wont get screwed over for vacation again...
It would be cool if you can make to this races..
Old 07-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Tech Adept

I want to go to IIC too.........I want buffet after racing!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.