Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
Clutch Nutz Summer Race Program >

Clutch Nutz Summer Race Program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Clutch Nutz Summer Race Program

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Initiate

hey all, i live in the red deer area and am new to the hobby i am a 23 yr old M with a savage XL with stranded AM radio and have been running in a field at a school by my house i would like to try running on a track to see if racing is for me. as i work in the oil patch i am away most of the time and a membership would go to waste. i would love to do the drop in and am wondering what days and time one could try the track. i will also be putting the date on the calender for the pro rc in red deer if i am home i will be checking that out as it sounds like it will be a good time. is this event being held on your track?. also do you need a "PT" on drop in days? thanks for your time and appreciate the info.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

practice night is wed. drop in fee is 5 bucks . a pt is not necessary for practice . if someone is on the track on a Saturday and you get good use of it . Drop by HO performance and donate 5 bucks as a drop in fee . on race days a pt is required and non member price is 10 bucks members pay 5 on race days .

we added some more kick to the triple but we need to add a bit more yet . to make it a bit less challenging to clear the full triple ,
Old 04-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Initiate

awesome! ya i stopped by the track today when i was in the city looks like a lot of fun. cant wait to try it out. i hope my savage can clear the jumps. is there a set time the track is open on practice days or just if a member is at the track to open the gate? that fee is fair as its nice to have somewhere to run, and meet others. thanx for the info hope to make it out to the track one day.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Tech Regular

practice tonight . bring what you got
Old 04-21-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Initiate

what time is good to show up at the track?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Regular

wind was high but a good turn out . a few revos a couple of truggies . And some short course trucks to round it out . good times . see evryone next wedsay ,
Old 04-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

depending on weather tomorrow i want to get the timer out
Old 05-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Tech Regular

did some timed runs yesterday . As of right now the track is very fun . the dust is starting to subside and its packing down . we need to build a better storage system inside the sea can but it is comming together . we re did the ramp on the big triple . and Now it can be done by most 1/8th scale if you hit it right . ( i went for a monster quad with 6s on my vorza)
wedsay we will try to have the timing system out again . no promising
Old 05-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

Just a reminder , first club races next sunday
Old 05-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default Practice Nite ?

Hey all,
Is the track open for practice tonite ? If so what time?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:57 PM
NRG
Tech Apprentice

See ya all on Sunday.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Default ClutchNutz Web Site

I have updated the ClutchNutz web site with the 2010 racing schedule.

www.clutchnutz.com
Old 05-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Clutch Nutz Club Race

Would like to inform any and all racers that are planning on coming out for some fun tomorrow, Sunday May 16th. If you could please be at the track between 8 and 8:30 am for registration. We would like to get the first race underway at 9:00. Also please be a little patient with us, as this is just for fun and will also be working out the bugs in the systems. Hope to see you all there for lots of FUN!!!

Deena "Bubbles" Herron
Secretary - Clutch Nutz
RDRCC
Old 05-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Tech Regular

Also a reminder we don't have alot of pit table space so if you have your own table you might want to bring it again this the first race if the year and I'm a newb to the scoring system so cut me some slack tomorrow. Lol. Thank you in advance for keeping it playful and fun for evrybody
Old 05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Chris, You did a great job with the race day. It was fun and I had a great time. I'm sure everyone else did too. I am learning lots about the racing and I learned that I need a lot of practice. When is the next one?

A good bullet-proof Truggy is not actually bullet-proof with a plastic steering servo horn. DNF

Jamie

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.