Trukz Calgary - 1/10 Scale Off road Racing >

Trukz Calgary - 1/10 Scale Off road Racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree7Likes

Trukz Calgary - 1/10 Scale Off road Racing

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

The track will be open tonight from 5pm 'till dark.

Come on by...
Old 06-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The whether forcast doesn't look good for the weekend. Will practice days be altered because of the whether?

Thanks
Old 06-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by scribbler
The whether forcast doesn't look good for the weekend. Will practice days be altered because of the whether?

Thanks
FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE 24 THIS WEEKEND, SO SHOULD BE GOOD
Old 06-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Thanks guys for a fun night of racing...

We had some close battles in the slash class - with heat wins going to all of the drivers... proving again that anyone can win in the spec classes.

We had a mix of 10th scale buggies, trucks and 4WD's out - with the 4WD's having a clear advantage in traction towards the end of the night. Brian and his B44 dominated the field - winning every heat.

A VERY big thanks goes to Bernie for marshalling the 10th scale heats. Yup, just Bernie, all by himself... The obvious key to winning was to drive smooth, but is was more fun trying to sky the triple.

See you Saturday morning for more...

Last edited by hprt; 06-10-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:35 PM
mfd
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey

Scott hit it on the head. Great night of racing even with a small numbers. Both classes were great. Thanks to all who participated.

Looking forward to Saturday.

See you then.

Aaron
Old 06-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Tech Master

Default TRUKZ

SAT WAS A GREAT PRACTICE THAT TURNED INTO A RACE AFTER NOON AS WELL, THE SLASH RACING WAS GREAT AND CLOSE AND KEPT THE MARSHALS RUNNING, THE TRACK IS GROOMING UP NICELY. NICE TO SEE ALL THE NEW FACES AS WELL

THANKS
BRAD
Old 06-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default What happened?

So I went over to the track tonight (Monday) and there was nobody there (except a couple of kids on BMX's ).

Admittedly I was late getting there (about 7:30) because of work but I was surprised nobody was there given that it wasn't raining.

Are we still racing on Mondays or has it changed to Wednesdays? Is anybody up for trying Wednesday again (I couldn't make it last Wednesday)?

Cheers,
Mike
Old 06-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Hi Mike,

Sorry you made the trek only to find out we had left.

I got there at 5pm, Bernie showed up at about the same time. We waited until 6, when Brian showed up. We discussed a few things, pondered the weather, the wind, and the ominous black cloud approaching, and then decided to call it a night.

We could try again for another night this week, however the forcast doesn't look promising...

If not, the track will be open again on Saturday, starting at about 10 am.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Tech Adept

hay everyone if someone out there needs a great brushless system for there truck or buggy give me a PM i have a great package deal that will have you compleately up and running with a bushless system. It has all of the long wires and sensoring wires. It even has a decent battery pack.

Am moving home and need to get rid of it.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Scott,

That's OK...I figured that my chances were only 50-50 given the threatening weather

I'm really starting to hate the weather around here! Yesterday the forecast for Wed was looking good...now it looks like carp!

Looks like Saturday is the best bet so hopefully I'll see everyone out there. BTW what seems to be more popular (other than Slash), 2WD or 4WD buggy?

Cheers,
Mike
Old 06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Tech Addict

Default Brushless system

Originally Posted by Revoking4676
hay everyone if someone out there needs a great brushless system for there truck or buggy give me a PM i have a great package deal that will have you compleately up and running with a bushless system. It has all of the long wires and sensoring wires. It even has a decent battery pack.

Am moving home and need to get rid of it.
New to this forum I'm interested in the brushless but not quite sure how to send pm.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Woodbutcher
New to this forum I'm interested in the brushless but not quite sure how to send pm.
Click on the persons name, beside their post, and a little menu pops up, and tell it to "Send Private Message"
Old 06-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Found it, thanks.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Default Open practice - June 20

Stopped by the track tonight, after racing indoors - there is some standing water on segments of the outdoor Trukz track. I will be showing up at 10 ish to broom the water around and hopefully turn a few laps.

Forcast looks good for racing on Monday!!!

Hope to see some of you out
Old 06-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hprt
Stopped by the track tonight, after racing indoors - there is some standing water on segments of the outdoor Trukz track. I will be showing up at 10 ish to broom the water around and hopefully turn a few laps.

Forcast looks good for racing on Monday!!!

Hope to see some of you out

Well I know I'm hoping for the best with the weather thing for Monday. It is forcast to rain now, But I have faith! I need to do some driving, feels like I haven't raced for months...I must be adicted or something

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.