Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rock Crawlers of DOOM

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Old 05-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

results are in for first place Rob with the lowest score of the day second place dana third place josh fourth place adam fith place mike sixth place missy and seventh place tom
Old 05-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks guys had a great time . Cory the setting of the course was just perfect. It was to bad we didn't get to the top place, but we enjoyed the challenge of the course today. see you guys at the next comp.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Just wondering when the next comp is.I have never done one and would love to give it a go. I have only crawled in my backyard with a buddy.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks guys for continuing on with the scoreing and whatnot! Too bad I had to leave early but I'll have my truck ready for next month and we'll make sure we get up the top area! Thanks to the Scorpion Kings for coming all the way from Nakusp!
Old 06-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Tech Regular

Default Heads Up!

Hey guys, sorry I havent been able to get on here much this spring and create the excitement and enthusiasm we had last season! For some reason my life is super busy this year and RC has taken a back seat.

It seems this summer is going to be quite busy for me so I was hoping that someone or everyone would be able to take over and carry on what we have already established as a Rock Crawling club here in Kelowna. I would still like to help out and participate when I can I just cant commit to organizing and running every event this summer. If someone else were to step up and take over organizing the events, things wouldnt change that much and the club could carry on with our 2010 season as planned.
I hope you all understand.
Sincerely, Cory

PM me if you have questions or concerns or want to take the job! lol
Old 06-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

Was it something I said???? Garsh it's like a ghost town on here. I was hoping the crawling scene wasnt gonna die on my behalf. Maikin me feel bad!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Rookie

so is there any crawling in kelowna anymore or what?