Search

2007 BigChill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chrisman
Maybe this time Westcoast can hold something big like Magma. Bring on the racing here to boost more racing for next year.
That would be good. The first race i ever went to was there when Mark Pavidis was the big name racer at the race. I was in awe, i remember some guys having a TV and playstation in there pits.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Tech Addict

I second the motion

Maybe this time Westcoast can hold something big like Magma. Bring on the racing here to boost more racing for next year.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Tech Addict

Now you're talkin! I'd be all over that. Just tell me what you need done!!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 13.5 Brushless??

Hey Jesse....tryin to get time off work to get to this one. Just curious....for someone who is relatively new to brushless, could you give me some examples of the 13.5 brushless class?

Hey everyone, don't for get to pre-register for our "2007 Kamloops Fall Touring Car Classic" race here in the "Loops" September 14-16th. Will be a great one as always.....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177576
Old 09-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snopro31
That would be good. The first race i ever went to was there when Mark Pavidis was the big name racer at the race. I was in awe, i remember some guys having a TV and playstation in there pits.
Ah...that was a memorable year. Lots of big guns around. Mark.P was a reall cool guy and o yeah..the playstation was cool back then ...
It was a very good turn out.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FIVE 7
Hey Jesse....tryin to get time off work to get to this one. Just curious....for someone who is relatively new to brushless, could you give me some examples of the 13.5 brushless class?

Hey everyone, don't for get to pre-register for our "2007 Kamloops Fall Touring Car Classic" race here in the "Loops" September 14-16th. Will be a great one as always.....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177576
hey Brent,
The 13.5 brushless class is what they say as comparable to a 27T motor.....stock...but it 'is' faster...pending on your gearing ......It would be a fun class if we could get it going here in B.C.

We run it in washington....runs as fast as 19T
Old 09-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Tech Elite

Ah...that was a memorable year. Lots of big guns around. Mark.P was a reall cool guy and o yeah..the playstation was cool back then ...
It was a very good turn out.
I will say i was floored guys with tv's and games , you could hear dyno's running all the time i was so out classed it just made me like the sport more. so many guys at that race that were helpfull to newer guys it was great ,no other race I have been to since had the level of support from local/fast guys like i seen at that race. . I asked lots of question and always got help and people wanting to do this or that to make sure my stuff was running at its best.

Must be that fresh sea air.

I will say next time someone has to take me for Sushi the stuff i pointed at in the pics was way over my taste ability (green like i looked after LOL)
Old 09-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Hey I got an idea, how about someone pass the word to Magma about this awesome track in Washington state, I think it's called Seattle Indoor Raceway.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rchoudini
Hey I got an idea, how about someone pass the word to Magma about this awesome track in Washington state, I think it's called Seattle Indoor Raceway.
Never heard of it
Old 09-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Hey guys, like to see if any of you here are interested. Check out the link.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...28#post3641128
Thanks for looking.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rchoudini
Hi Doug...I like that idea .... so when is the next Nat event?.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by snopro31
I will say i was floored guys with tv's and games , you could hear dyno's running all the time i was so out classed it just made me like the sport more. so many guys at that race that were helpfull to newer guys it was great ,no other race I have been to since had the level of support from local/fast guys like i seen at that race. . I asked lots of question and always got help and people wanting to do this or that to make sure my stuff was running at its best.

Must be that fresh sea air.

I will say next time someone has to take me for Sushi the stuff i pointed at in the pics was way over my taste ability (green like i looked after LOL)

So are you coming...?? Sushi is great here....there's always something new on the menu...
Old 09-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

So are you coming...?? Sushi is great here....there's always something new on the menu...
Yea i will be there. looking forward to it.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TEAM BURN
Never heard of it
Oh man, that hurt.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Tech Rookie

I should come out my anual summer hiatus for this one, so if you could please a me to the mix for 1/12th/dsm/7281254 thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.