Wiki Posts
Search

RC Clinic May 5 and 12!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pauld
The first part of Tech Day at Cal RC Raceway is in the books. The track looks really good with the new paint, thanks Charlie and Angie for doing this. Thank you so much to those who participated. Big thanks to Mark Dawson and Joven Madriaga for sharing their RC expertise to the participants. The modules were very informative and the hands-on approach was super. All in all it was a very productive day and I hope that all the participants enjoyed and learned something that they can apply to their racing program. Congratulations to Corey Carlstrom for winning the impromptu Best Improved Participant of Tech Day. Enjoy your Scion xB RC Car. See you all this Sunday for the 2nd installation of Tech Day.
Hey Pauld, it was nice to meeting you yesterday. 1st let me say I commend You, Mark D., Joven Madriaga and all involved in Tech Day. I love the what you stand for by doing what you're doing with Tech Day. By the looks on the participants faces and the ambiance/feel it is clear to me Tech Day made a difference. Much Respect!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Don’t forget the second installation of Tech Day is this Sunday. We will be talking about Electronics, How to Rebuild Shocks, How to Solder, How to Glue Tires and Body/Shell Painting. Should be another informative sessions so come out and join us at Cal RC. See you at 10am on Sunday.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ever thought of having an off road clinic in conjunction with one of the off road tracks
Old 05-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Who ever is doing the clinic this weekend - Mic them up and get it on VIDEO to share w/ those of us who can't make it this time!!!
Old 05-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

CLinic this Sunday! A lot of interest going on this weekend. To those who participated last Sunday got a nice little treat bag of goodies plus an OVER ALL winner with a Brand New Car kit! Will we see you this Sunday? Come out..practice until 5pm. Get those cars dialed in!
Old 05-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Tech Addict

Tech Day was a success. Just want to thank all the participants who came on both days. I hope you have gained something from that experience. Also big thanks to Mark Dawson, Joven Madriaga, and Eric Kim for taking time out from their busy schedule to be part of the event. Another big thanks to Justin Pagtalunan and Michelle Ishida for the helping out in setting this event up, to Charlie and Angie for letting us use their facility. And to Scion, thank you for being part of this wonderful event. Now on to the Series Race. Let’s apply what you have learned from this clinic to RC racing. Check out www.frsrcchallenge.com for details. See you on June 1st at CalRC Raceway.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Big thankyou to Paul and SCION for caring enough to help the newbies get a better understanding RC Onroad! This was not only a great opportunity to get a lot of practice on the track, but educate people on how to get thei car in tip top shape!

Mikey winning the Custom Painted Body by CFX after the RC Paint Clinic

Some Raffle Prize winners

Old 05-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Everyone got to paint a body!

Paul talking about gluing Tires.

Eric talking about Electronics