STOLEN- Factory team b4.1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default STOLEN- Factory team b4.1

Stolen factory team b4.1.. HELP!
Yesterday one of my good friends had his factory team b4.1 and all of his gear stolen out of his truck at the park and ride on baseline avenue in rancho cucamonga. It is a factory team b4 with tons of upgrades, worlds chassis, yellow avid bearings, avid steering rack, lrp sxx v2, tekin 17.5, airtronics receiver, losi springs, set up for outdoors/pegasus. It had felt in the battery tray and the shiny cvds, flo. Yellow with green lining jconcepts finnisher. The remote was an airtronics mx3-fg. Batteries reedy 5000 65 c. His charger was grey, unsure of the name as i never got it. Please be on the look out!!!!!!!!! This was only some of his gear, there was also and sxx tc spec v1 and maybe an rs, and team associated standard tools, (the good ones), over 1K stolen, excuse the german but these mother fu*kers need to be caught. He is literally unable to drive because he is not able to buy new again. THANKS!!!!!

Last edited by umm winning; 05-23-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by umm winning
Yesterday one of my good friends had his factory team b4.1 and all of his gear stolen out of his truck at the park and ride on baseline avenue in rancho cucamonga. It is a factory team b4 with tons of upgrades, worlds chassis, yellow avid bearings, avid steering rack, lrp sxx v2, tekin 17.5, airtronics receiver, losi springs, set up for outdoors/pegasus. It had felt in the battery tray and the shiny cvds, flo. Yellow with green lining jconcepts finnisher. The remote was an airtronics mx3-fg. Batteries reedy 5000 65 c. His charger was grey, unsure of the name as i never got it. Please be on the look out!!!!!!!!! This was only some of his gear, there was also and sxx tc spec v1 and maybe an rs, and team associated standard tools, (the good ones), over 1K stolen, excuse the german but these mother fu*kers need to be caught. He is literally unable to drive because he is not able to buy new again. THANKS!!!!!
10-4.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

ill be on the lookout but not trying to sound rude here but y do people leave there rc stuff in there cars. ive noticed that this is the way the stuff gets stollen to begin with.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Copy that brother.. If I see anything I'll let you know pronto!!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

is that crappy spot right next to the fwy?if so that place is always known for break in(hint all the glass on the ground)I always meet in a large shopping center,park and rides are like free goods to thieves,if you can post some pics of his stuff it might be better,check craigslist and ebay
Old 05-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mindcrimes
ill be on the lookout but not trying to sound rude here but y do people leave there rc stuff in there cars. ive noticed that this is the way the stuff gets stollen to begin with.
He was going to be going to the track after work... I asked for pics but he said he did not have any....
Old 05-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Did he have a transponder? If he did, post it. I can keep an eye out for it in SD.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Tech Master

it sucks that things like this happen these days but i would check craigslist and pawn shops and ebay. theres not many other places that they could sell it too, unless they took it to go race it just kidding anyways best of luck to your friend in finding his stuff
Old 05-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by sbdogwood
Did he have a transponder? If he did, post it. I can keep an eye out for it in SD.
Yes, i have the first 3 numbers if that helps right now and will get the rest when i get to the track..
Old 05-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yes, i have the first 3 numbers if that helps right now and will get the rest when i get to the track..
As race director at the Roadrunners R/C Club track, i'll keep an eye open for anything new around our track. the buggys are starting to come back up here.

bill secara
Old 05-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Dude sorry to hear that. Kinda the samething happened to my buddy like a couple months ago. For sure try to keep an eye out when I'm at the track. Another guy actually out at Airland raceway got his stuff robbed while he was driving. They got his charger and the remote, but came back for the car and they dropped it while running from the owner. So keep an eye on your stuff it seems like people are just getting jacked all over.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dude! Park and Ride ?Well known Tweeker Hot spot!!!That sucks!!Never leave $1000 dollars in your car trying to save ten bucks on Gas!!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

My buddies 4runner just got broken into at that P n R about two weeks ago. The theives must have got spooked because they didn't touch the tools in the back, but smashed the column trying to steal the car and took the $5 in change out of the center console???

When he told me I was like "you really parked your truck there with the tools in plain view, what did you think was gonna happen?"
Old 05-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BmainStar
Dude! Park and Ride ?Well known Tweeker Hot spot!!!That sucks!!Never leave $1000 dollars in your car trying to save ten bucks on Gas!!!!!
You may know Singeon down at peg. Shorter guy, ran mod buggy yeah it was his stuff... Thanks Everbody for being on the lookout, super bummed....
Old 05-24-2012, 10:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mindcrimes
Word! Leaving that stuff in the car is like putting a sign on your window that says "Free stuff, come steal me".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.