Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks in I.E.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RC Passion
It's actually every third Sunday @ Corona Hobbytown. Racing is this Sunday FYI! Come on out and join OC Circuit for some good ol' fun!
Thats funny I knew it was sunday but typed in Thursday for some reason....lol
Old 02-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by N8rock
Dam that sucks I live @ the 91 &60 junction too I thought for Shure there would of Ben some tracks around here guess I'm just gunna be building one in my back yard haha guess I'll start that tommorow give me something to do this weekend lol
Please post some pic of your track build that sound like good idea.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

I just saw a post on craigslist for a guy in banning that has a track in his backyard that trades runtime for parts. There is pics and it looks fun! Super clean too. I know two guys with good backyard tracks in corona and norco. They are kept secret though...sorry guys.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah I know I used to race at hobbytown, used to race my onroad cars there, but nah I never race my truck on the pavement might as well race my onroad car. Anywas if the new WCRCR track is in murrieta then thats still along way out there 45min or plus. Still dont understand why no one opens a track in corona or riverside, but oh well. Wish luck to danny's new track glad his business is doing well.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Feint Motion
We need more tracks in the IE. San bernadino/ Riverside areas to be exact.
Or rancho...
Old 02-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

I'd love for there to be a good indoor track out here but the only way it would be bearable is if they run the A/C 9 months out of the year. Anyone who went to the indoor track Pegasus had in Fontana knows what I mean. Was the first MnM (the one right near the 15/91 junction) air conditioned? I went there several times but I don't ever remember being broiled alive like at the Fontana track, maybe I only went during the winter?

Real Estate expense is why we don't have any tracks out here. Pegasus owns their building and land thats why they can do it.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Tech Initiate

I've heard rumors (from two independent sources) of Evolution Sports opening an indoor track in Redlands/Loma Linda. That would be sweet!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by chadmart
I've heard rumors (from two independent sources) of Evolution Sports opening an indoor track in Redlands/Loma Linda. That would be sweet!
ive heard this rumor for about a year now..From what i heard from the EVO folks that it was a independent venture and not part of evolution..that they would possible have a trackside hobby shop that they would run but not own or manage the track,,,just what i heard a few months back, things may have changed but havent heard much about it latley ..sure wish it could happen
Old 03-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NEW TRACK SAN BERNARDINO (DEVORE AREA)

GIANT RC has built an excellent practice track at their shop 18620 Cajon Blvd.,San Bernardino 92407. Designed for 1/10 and 1/8 Electric and Nitro Off Road and Dirt Oval. Hours are Monday-Friday Noon to dusk, Saturday-Sunday 8AM to dusk. All day practice $10. More info call Larry 909-887-9700 or email [email protected]
Old 03-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Milestone RC
GIANT RC has built an excellent practice track at their shop 18620 Cajon Blvd.,San Bernardino 92407. Designed for 1/10 and 1/8 Electric and Nitro Off Road and Dirt Oval. Hours are Monday-Friday Noon to dusk, Saturday-Sunday 8AM to dusk. All day practice $10. More info call Larry 909-887-9700 or email [email protected]
just oval? Any pictures of the track? plan on racing anytime soon?
Old 04-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kahuna2793
What kind of info you have on westcoast temecula?
Is this for real or rumor?
Originally Posted by chaseman1
Ive heard from someone who spoke directly to Danny that its coming around April or May.Cant wait!
Originally Posted by Coppercanyon
I have heard the same thing and about the same time frame. But I think the track will actually be Murrieta, heard its going to be off of Elm, close to the Murrieta Hobby People. Cant wait myself as I live in Murrieta about 10 minutes away. All the tracks I go to now are about 45 minutes.

Any new updates on this? That would be great!!!!! I live in South Corona/Lake Elsinore and every local track takes about 40-50 min to get to with traffic. Murrieta/Temecula only 15-20min. Can't wait!!!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BOLISARIO
Any new updates on this? That would be great!!!!! I live in South Corona/Lake Elsinore and every local track takes about 40-50 min to get to with traffic. Murrieta/Temecula only 15-20min. Can't wait!!!
Still waiting, havent heard anything lately.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

If you're interested in on-road we're down here in Temecula/Murrieta now. Normally run the second Sunday of the month at Pole Position raceway in Murrieta right by Hobby People but tomorrow we're running a special race around Formula 1 and Sedan. I understand many of you have off road vehicles but if you have or are interested in On-Road, we have a fun. low key program.

www.force10raceway.com

Sounds like Westcoast is looking to open up right near where we run. Would be great to get something going with them.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Coppercanyon
Still waiting, havent heard anything lately.

Ask Danny on Facebook.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BOLISARIO
Ask Danny on Facebook.
I asked in a PM a while ago, but got no response.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.