Wiki Posts
Search

KING OF CAL 2011!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Tech Adept

Charlie,

Like the others that have posted, I wanted to say thanks for the event and what a fun time it was! I wish I would of know that guys were coming with truck bodies, I would have painted one up and run it...I love to run NASTRUCK type bodies...if you guys are going to show up and Surf City or Cal raceway let me know I would like to race with you...

Thanks again Charlie...

I also what to thank Jim Bishop for the help getting my car dialed in and I am sorry I hit you in the qualifer .....I didn't me it but it was a bit of a lexan jungle out there...

Thanks Jim...
Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Congratulation to the OCCIRCUIT crew in putting together an awesome event, Charlie, Angie, Jose, Joe you guys are Dynamite!!!! your hard work is much appreciated kudos to you all.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

i would also like to thank ABC hobbys for donating the GRID FWD minis! i won one of them and look forward to racing it!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Addict

Exclamation

Most of the pictures have been posted on our facebook page. The rest of the pictures will be posted tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/occircuit
Old 06-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here is one of them.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up K.O.C........WOW!!

Where do I start? Charlie, Angie, and crew, plus some loving assistance from Jarod, Steve, plus ALL the sponsors that made this race possible, a HUGE THANK YOU from the Ole Nash Rambler. You all are a class act from start to finish. You all had a lot to do with putting a smile on this old guy's face. Charlie, Angie, congratulations on putting on one heck of a race! Qualifying foremat was way cool. Going to run it by our local club. Oh yeah, Lightfoot my lighting kit came in today, so I will have heads, driving, tails, and BRAKE lights ON (yes it is a pun) the car next time. Chris Scarbrough Nash Rambler
Old 06-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The OC Circuit crew did it again! You guys put on a great event! Thanks to all the sponsors! There was a lot of talent out there! I can't believe the lap times some people put down! I would also like to thank Mike R. of Exotek for the tire hook up and the suspension tuning on my TA05 v.2 Exotek conversion. The car handled great out there! I only wished i had more practice time! Let's do this again soon!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

First of all thanks Charlie, Angie,Jose and crew... it was a great event.

Originally Posted by Donn
Charlie,

I wish I would of know that guys were coming with truck bodies, I would have painted one up and run it...I love to run NASTRUCK type bodies...if you guys are going to show up and Surf City or Cal raceway let me know I would like to race with you...
Last year we tried to start a Nastruck paved oval but it never took off. Alot of us had the bodies laying around so we started running them with the Super GT guys (21.5 GT Bodies Solaris Hard Premounts)

Come on up to Camarillo Roadrunners RC Club races, we run the Nastrucks in the SuperGT class but if enough show up (5+) we will create a class for them.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Everyone...we will be fixing the results so they are scored correctly. THere is a lot of Manual re-doing for the points so hopefully we will get the right results up tonight. Sorry about that! Thanx again for all your support. THe next FUN race at CAL is our 1 year anniversary race..we got something special coming up for EVERYONE!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

sorry i did not make i got to the track but i was soooooooooooo sick i just turnaround and went home and went back to bed and slepted till about 7pm i am still having problem since my canser surgery thank you for the ones that called me to see how i am doing
Old 06-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dongenserv
sorry i did not make i got to the track but i was soooooooooooo sick i just turnaround and went home and went back to bed and slepted till about 7pm i am still having problem since my canser surgery thank you for the ones that called me to see how i am doing
Hope all is well for you Don and I for one do believe you when you say that after surgery complications kick in. Hell I'm 45 and my cancer surgery a year and a half ago still gives me problems on any given day. Get well Don.

BTW, good to see everyone had a good time.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Stratus Racer
Hope all is well for you Don and I for one do believe you when you say that after surgery complications kick in. Hell I'm 45 and my cancer surgery a year and a half ago still gives me problems on any given day. Get well Don.

BTW, good to see everyone had a good time.
thank you so much i am sorry i forgot u had canser also i hope u are ok i hope to see u somewhere take care i wish u well also
Old 06-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Here is one of them.
wow everyone on the track now you got dirt on the track
Old 06-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Footy prints?

Human tracks on the race track proved to be noooo problem for the "traction magician" AKA Charlie B. Traction was awsome!!! Car was on rails! Nash
Old 06-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

i agree track was awsome both days!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.