Wiki Posts
Search

ff03 race at westcoast rc raceway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Does anyone happen to have an extra swingshaft plastic blade? I thought I had a couple extras,but can't seem to find them. Unfortunately Speedtech is out of stock at the moment. Thanks again!

http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...id=894&id=5940
Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fordmike65
Does anyone happen to have an extra swingshaft plastic blade? I thought I had a couple extras,but can't seem to find them. Unfortunately Speedtech is out of stock at the moment. Thanks again!

http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...id=894&id=5940
why did not ask me i do have extra blades i break them to also it was good meeting you i hope you will come back next month
Old 07-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Pretty good showing yesterday, although I think we can do better! If you have an FF03 with a 21.5, bring it out next time and let's compare. We're doing this for fun anyways and the more the merrier!

Notice I said 'FF03.' If you have a Sakura FF or TOP Sabre you guys should stick with silver cans! haha...(sorry Tony T and B Ruff)
Old 07-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by stitchy
Pretty good showing yesterday, although I think we can do better! If you have an FF03 with a 21.5, bring it out next time and let's compare. We're doing this for fun anyways and the more the merrier!

Notice I said 'FF03.' If you have a Sakura FF or TOP Sabre you guys should stick with silver cans! haha...(sorry Tony T and B Ruff)
It was fun running with you guys again

For the next fwd racing, I talk to don and we will try to run 21.5 with zero timing esc and zero timing on the motor. This I think will keep the race petty even.

I will also bring my brushless motor checker for the next fwd race so I can check and monitor the rpm/kv value of the 21.5.

We are trying to make this class grow so bring on out the car and have some fun
Old 07-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stitchy

Originally Posted by Nemo racing

For the next fwd racing, I talk to don and we will try to run 21.5 with zero timing esc and zero timing on the motor. This I think will keep the race petty even.

I will also bring my brushless motor checker for the next fwd race so I can check and monitor the rpm/kv value of the 21.5.

I think I can be down for that.
What is the next date?

Still looking for setup tips for West Coast, especially now that you guys have a run on the surface with out the spray. Correct?

Do I need a Tamiya body or can I run my HPI Focus, 200mm.
All I have from Tamiya is the Civic kit body, eeewww.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
What is the next date?

Still looking for setup tips for West Coast, especially now that you guys have a run on the surface with out the spray. Correct?

The date will need to confirm with don

And for setup let me know when you will be there and I will help anyone with the setup. For FF03 you guys are welcome to copy my setup and try try

And for body wise we don't really care just run what you have.

So just have fun and see you at the track

I be there every tuesday as much as I can
Old 07-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

^post setup please. or pm it to me.

Ford mike runs a focus body too, nice to see something other than just honda. Don had a Alfa 156 body? I forgot, too used to hondas.

Grip is good even without spray, no more getting THROWN off the track when you are off the racing line slightly. Saw plenty of people running solaris.

What fdr are you guys running on silver can? or 21.5? I ran 3.83 and got pulled pretty hard on the straight.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dongenserv
why did not ask me i do have extra blades i break them to also it was good meeting you i hope you will come back next month
Thanks for the offer Don. Luckily I pitted next to Richard and he happened to have the 2 blades I ended up needing. I also wanted to thank everyone for welcoming the "new" guy. All the help with set-up,sauce & advise is greatly appreciated! I do plan to make this a regular thing at least once a month. I'll get my Mini ready too. It's just a bit difficult driving through traffic from Alhambra in time to get set-up & a few laps in before qualifying. See you again soon!
Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by swarb
What fdr are you guys running on silver can? or 21.5? I ran 3.83 and got pulled pretty hard on the straight.
I was running an FDR of 3.85(54/80) with no issues. Maybe you should try running a fan. That motor of yours was COOKIN'!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nemo racing

thank you toney toney is right with rules lets stick to it and just have fun fun
Old 07-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Tech Adept

thank you toney toney is right with rules lets stick to it and just have fun fun
Thanks Don

if anyone have any question please feel free to ask me
I will be there every Tuesday(as long as time permit)
I will help out as much as I can
and see you guys at the track

Thanks and have fun
Old 07-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
What is the next date?

cuda the body is open but it would nice to run a tamiya body but what ever
Old 07-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Tech Adept

cuda the body is open but it would nice to run a tamiya body but what ever
i think anybody will work as long as it is not race body............like mazda speed 6, LTZR, status etc.........
Old 07-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Just my opinion, but I think you guys should run whatever you want for the time being. If or when the class becomes popular, then you should start making rules. Until then, just enjoy your cars and run them on the track with your peers. Lets RACE!
Old 07-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by johnny55
Just my opinion, but I think you guys should run whatever you want for the time being. If or when the class becomes popular, then you should start making rules. Until then, just enjoy your cars and run them on the track with your peers. Lets RACE!
i am with you to see how it works then i will come up the rules but the esc and motor setting as toney tam talked about that rule is a must just se we can have fun

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.