Charles please sign me up for Rubber Expert, and I will be rolling F103

thanks
Tom
Your registered
Old 08-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Safety car gets lights...

Thanks to Calvin in Camarillo who graciously installed the lights on the Safety car, front, rear and top

http://www.charleslightfoot.com/F1_info_page.html

hope to see you before next year Calvin...

Last edited by lightfoot; 08-24-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Anyone received a mail from rcMart yesterday? Some of their products for F103 looks interesting to me
Old 08-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Just got back from TCS... very cool... There was a 10 min F1 race at the end that was just amazing to watch... These guys are awesome drivers...

F1 winner was David Beale... I don't know David , but if anyone knows him... twist his arm to come to the September race

Also spoke with Danny , owner of WCRC, and looks like him and his buddy will be joining us end of September...
Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lightfoot
Just got back from TCS... very cool... There was a 10 min F1 race at the end that was just amazing to watch... These guys are awesome drivers...

F1 winner was David Beale... I don't know David , but if anyone knows him... twist his arm to come to the September race

Also spoke with Danny , owner of WCRC, and looks like him and his buddy will be joining us end of September...
I think you're thinking about David Jun (TRF driver) David Beale, a previous TCS national champion passed away about a month ago. I think if you can get in touch with David Jun, Rod Canare through Tamiya, they will join the race as they are local to the Tamiya track.

Also, if you can get that amazing driver Austin Brumbley from Northern California (the pink F1 that spanked us all in the 10 minute F1 grudge match) he is amazing.

Call up Barry Baker over at Novak Electronics...he was hanging out at the track and looks like he was interested (but he needs a loaner car and tires)

Steve
Old 08-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Will you guys stop that! Tell them to stay home. I'm already a nervous wreck from signing up in expert...I thought it would just be me and Charles. He probably drives better than me but I have more years at cheating.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mxrich
Will you guys stop that! Tell them to stay home. I'm already a nervous wreck from signing up in expert...I thought it would just be me and Charles. He probably drives better than me but I have more years at cheating.
Your nervous ? Dude, I couldn't even make the A main in Sportsman class and I stuck myself in expert ... I just wanted to fill up the smaller class but as it's turning out, both classes are going to have plenty... This will teach me to stay out of the way I'm getting very good at that...
Old 08-31-2009, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

Default T-27 Days

T-13 Days / final day to register to get your name on t-shirt
T-27 Days / Race day
Old 09-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Tech Addict

I know Dave and Rod are seriously considering it after this last weekend. I also spoke to Austin and his father about the race, they said they where going to sign up. I also heard several other people say they would participate. I'm actually kinda surprised at how many people said they hadn't heard about it. Hopefully the word will spread.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Just a friendly reminder that Tamiya track does NOT have power... so anyone who has a generator please bring and share spread the love...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Tech Initiate

charles,please sign me up for sportsman foam..ill be runnin a kyosho indy\f1 chassis from the 80's..hey its not broken yet and its for fun right!,,thx steve hollstein,,,also where do i make the payment to ,to get the name on shirt,,tanks
Old 09-10-2009, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LAPDOG
charles,please sign me up for sportsman foam..ill be runnin a kyosho indy\f1 chassis from the 80's..hey its not broken yet and its for fun right!,,thx steve hollstein,,,also where do i make the payment to ,to get the name on shirt,,tanks
Hey Steve...

I'll put you down... Your name will be on shirt... At this point just pay the day of the event... I'm in Praha shooting till the 24th and it's a lot easier to deal with payment on the day of the race Thanks...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LAPDOG

Hey lapdog, if you need foam for the Kyosho car Tower still has them in stock. They are listed as mounted wheels/tires for the Duratrax Indy car but they are really the ones for the Kyosho hubs. Using them on Duratrax or F103's require a 1/4 spacer but yours will fit without it.

Charles, sorry to be holding on sending the stuff but the cars have not gotten to me yet. Time to call Marty again.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by mxrich
Hey lapdog, if you need foam for the Kyosho car Tower still has them in stock. They are listed as mounted wheels/tires for the Duratrax Indy car but they are really the ones for the Kyosho hubs. Using them on Duratrax or F103's require a 1/4 spacer but yours will fit without it.

Charles, sorry to be holding on sending the stuff but the cars have not gotten to me yet. Time to call Marty again.
mxrich, Hey thanks for the info on the tires,ill try'em ,also the tamiya hbr foams mount right up to the K rims,same dia. and width .i wonder if somebody out there still has some parts for these cars,,?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

There is a complete Kyosho Jordan on ebay right now! Grab it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.