Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

RAMS Club Racing

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 06-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C.Smith
Jon I dont think you are stepping on anyones toes, I think like you, want to help in any small way to make the club enjoyable for all who attend.
Chris your'e probably right. I put it out there just in case someone had spent a lot of time doing a track while they're on the toilet or something. What's his name? Got TP or something.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JASON MAC
Good job Jonathon. It is great your getting involved. Wish everyone would take a little time to get involved in making the club run smoother.
Thanks Jason. Your car was Dialed at the last race. A true tribute to the Empire guys. We need a Rich Brown and Scotty sighting when they get back in town. Great job at 301. 4 peat... What more needs to said.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CanyonCarverR1
It seemed like the marshaling was the bigest problem during the mains. Maybe we could have a quick 5 minute drivers meeting just before the mains to sort it out. For example: If someone is in the first main, is pitting for someone in the second, then they should marshal for the third main. If someone is in the last main but is pitting for someone in the first main, they should marshal during the second main, and so on.
Is there no way to set this up in the computer?
I like the idea of turn marshalling at least once per round as a requirement. Maybe we can just have an honor system of checking ourselve off on the heat sheet or something.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I talked with Bill before he posted the idea and we will have a drivers meeting to get everything discussed and worked out through the day. We will work together as a club and figure the best way for everyone to have the best time they can at Rams.

Jonathon,
The car was very fast. Jim & Rich had me right on pace out of the gate. By the end of the day I was faster then I have ever been. Those guys really got me dialed in. Thanks to my new teammates for all the help
Old 06-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Jason you wanna take that new hot rod down to CP and give it another try
Old 06-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Probally not, we are planning a trip up to Washington. We are going to try out the Timezone Raceway - Battle Ground, Wa. It looks like a really cool track. You guys are welcome to join Jim, Rich, Scott, Billy, & myself for a road trip. We are heading up end of july.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here's the link to the track.
http://www.timezoneracing.com/index.php
Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Rams Rookie

Hey what's up. Mr. President, When are the points going to be posted? I lost last race by one lap. tough to swallow. Plus the guy that got me by one lap is not a member, and he left not helping to take the track down. That needs to be addressed too.... anyway Thanks to Big J for getting me in this on road rc. I am having a blast for a nubie....That's where I got the name KAMIKAZE (no Disrespect to anyone)Steve, O yeah...
Old 06-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

I'm not real sure that there is a lot we can do with non members not helping. If they show up and pay their fees to race that is all they are really obligated to do. But there is only so much non-member racing that will be allowed over time.

We'll get it figured out...I think if we work as a group to remedy the situation it will go smoothly.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bill Wyatt
I'm not real sure that there is a lot we can do with non members not helping. If they show up and pay their fees to race that is all they are really obligated to do. But there is only so much non-member racing that will be allowed over time.

We'll get it figured out...I think if we work as a group to remedy the situation it will go smoothly.
If I remeber, non members are not required to set up or tear down track,also part of the reason for not being awarded points. Also there was a un writen rule of people traveling over 1 hour where not responsible as well,even if they where members. But most of us who do travel a good distance still are willing to help

Its all good, is it Sun yet
Old 06-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Non members should be joining on their second outing. It's tough enough to get people to set up and tear down as it is... I am having fun,we need the new membership anyway. Last Race there was 8 in sportsmen class and I have never seen that many. Big J needs to get Brother Brian to show up Too....
Old 06-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kamikaze Steve
Non members should be joining on their second outing. It's tough enough to get people to set up and tear down as it is... I am having fun,we need the new membership anyway. Last Race there was 8 in sportsmen class and I have never seen that many. Big J needs to get Brother Brian to show up Too....
I've tried to get him out. Some people like to sleep more then race
Old 06-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am going to build some sort of spray bar for the spray wagon and see if it speeds up the spraying process....
Old 06-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kamikaze Steve
I'm pretty sure you hit all 7 of the other cars too
Old 06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am down one lap in a 30 minute main, you think anybody will let you pass without slamming them in a board? In Sportsman Class? NOT... I do my best
Kamikaze.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.