Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > California Racing
Rose Bowl parking lot practice runs?? >

Rose Bowl parking lot practice runs??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rose Bowl parking lot practice runs??

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If PB goes ill go for sure

Originally Posted by fordmike65
Thanks Charlie! I appreciate it. So I'll be at the Rose Bowl parking lot K (I think) Saturday after work(about 6pm). I'll drive by tonight to make sure that's the lot. I'm sure Hyde & phat-boy will also be there,as well as a couple on my other local friends. Hope some of you guys can make it
Old 05-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Hyde
If PB goes ill go for sure
You better be there
Old 05-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Charlie! I appreciate it. So I'll be at the Rose Bowl parking lot K (I think) Saturday after work(about 6pm). I'll drive by tonight to make sure that's the lot. I'm sure Hyde & phat-boy will also be there,as well as a couple on my other local friends. Hope some of you guys can make it
Ahh.i thought you guys would be there tonight....i can't make it..ill be at Beltran's running the saturday program.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Ahh.i thought you guys would be there tonight....i can't make it..ill be at Beltran's running the saturday program.
Damn!! I'm going to RCP for a bit,then home to get the Mini up & running again. I'll see you Sunday though. Hope you can make it out to the R.B. another time.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

I wish you boys all the luck!!!!!! I started my RC hobby in that parking lot
(2003). a lot of us who use to run around there have move on but who knows one or two might show up.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well,I was up last nite 'till 2am painting up a new Mini body with my buddy. needless to say I'm dragging here at work,but I'll be at the Bowl as soon as I get out of here. Got my packs charging right now. My # is (323)365-2590 in case anyone needs to get a hold of me. I didn't get a chance to drive by & check which lot it was,but it's East of the main lot. I'll be driving a burgandy Mercury Grand Marquis. See you guys there
Old 05-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Got some great practice in Sat night at the R.B. Glad Hyde & phat-boy showed up. We were out there 'till 1:30am! The lot we were at is Lot "I". Even with the game going on that lot was pretty empty(Except for the student driver running over our track markers. Speedtech was a blast!!! I'm so glad so many Mini's showed up. I'm gonna get an old TC & my ABC together too. I'm gonnna try to set up another GTG this weekend sometime. What's a good time for those interested? I'm free after 7 during the week & everyother weekend I'm off. Maybe we can get a regular practice routine going. LMK.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Old 05-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Friday night RB Race??!!? Yea?
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

I'm down!! Parking lot "I" in case anyone else want's to meet up with us there. Bring whatever you want,but I hope there will be a few more Minis. Should I take my 1.9 X-trail??
Old 05-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm down!! Parking lot "I" in case anyone else want's to meet up with us there. Bring whatever you want,but I hope there will be a few more Minis. Should I take my 1.9 X-trail??
Great! you take your scout xtrail and ill take my wannabee bruiser xtrail ! To dark to trail tho? No?!?`!?
Old 05-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hyde
Great! you take your scout xtrail and ill take my wannabee bruiser xtrail ! To dark to trail tho? No?!?`!?
No!! let's run them on the onroad course!! How does a 2min lap time sound?
Old 05-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well last night only a couple of us were able to show up,but it was a blast!! Finally got my Mini to hook-up sick!! We were there 'till almost 3am! Even had cop stop by & "watch" us for a bit. Probably gonna go out tonight again for a bit & make another midnite run. Hope more of you guys will want to start showing up.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie

hmm i never knew people went out there and used rc cars i guess im always out at the wrong time what time will you guys be there tonight just want to check it out dont have any electric cars but got a tamiya nitro mini i could bring and just drive around with you guys i ussally over on the right side driving my buggies and mts in the grass
Old 05-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bluebirdlosi
hmm i never knew people went out there and used rc cars i guess im always out at the wrong time what time will you guys be there tonight just want to check it out dont have any electric cars but got a tamiya nitro mini i could bring and just drive around with you guys i ussally over on the right side driving my buggies and mts in the grass
Cool! bring whatever you got! LMK when you have time so me an my buddies can make plans to get together again.. We've been going at least 2x a week lately. Usually after 7pm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.