Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree40Likes

OCRC Raceway

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 3.88 average.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

Hahaha. To funny. To think it was only round 1.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Purcellfactor
Drink it up while you can McNicksty. Team Fur Posse has voted, and we are taking scalps in the next round. After that announcer friend of yours "caused" my car to go off the rails with his chatter, his scalp is first (although I will have to confirm this with my teammate/father of said announcer). Then, we are going after Team OCD's Vivas, and trust me when I say RB won't just be satisfied with a scalp. That's right Vivas, if you thought that body slam of your car by the turn marshal was bad the other night, after were done with you there won't be anything but a smoldering ESC, a wheel nut, and a few shards of chassis plastic.

We may even go as far as enlisting Bob Johnson the human wrecking ball. We will strap him up with a 6 cell 2650kV set-up just for the 8th scale main. If he misses your car, there is still a good chance it will end up in the announcer's lap off the triple, so two Brown Stars with one stone so to speak.

Still bitter,

OJP.
+1
Old 10-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Tech Regular

Drink it up while you can McNicksty. Team Fur Posse has voted, and we are taking scalps in the next round. After that announcer friend of yours "caused" my car to go off the rails with his chatter, his scalp is first (although I will have to confirm this with my teammate/father of said announcer). Then, we are going after Team OCD's Vivas, and trust me when I say RB won't just be satisfied with a scalp. That's right Vivas, if you thought that body slam of your car by the turn marshal was bad the other night, after were done with you there won't be anything but a smoldering ESC, a wheel nut, and a few shards of chassis plastic.

We may even go as far as enlisting Bob Johnson the human wrecking ball. We will strap him up with a 6 cell 2650kV set-up just for the 8th scale main. If he misses your car, there is still a good chance it will end up in the announcer's lap off the triple, so two Brown Stars with one stone so to speak.

Still bitter,

OJP.
-3...points that is
Old 10-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

Denny?

Old 10-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TheNick
Denny?

No, I think this guy gave birth to Denny. That makes Denny his illegitimate love child.

OJP.

Last edited by Purcellfactor; 10-29-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

-3...points that is
If you take anymore points away from us, I suspect we will be at zero shortly. That's how bad we sucked on Wednesday.

OJP.

Last edited by Purcellfactor; 10-29-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

If you take anymore points away from us, I suspect we will be at zero shortly.

OJP.
Don't worry OJP, If McPoopstain shows his face tonight to race
I WILL DESTROY HIS HOPES AND DREAMS!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Denny?

Classy tatoo
Old 10-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Vids from friday night please
Old 10-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey guys I race alot over here on the east coast like Va.Md.Nc. I will be traveling to the west coast and was wondering.
1. Do you have any races in between Nov. 6 thru Nov. 16. and if so what is the schedule?
2. Does any body have any info for taking 1/8 scale E-buggy on plane (carry on) would be packing E-buggy,charger,batterys,one set of tires?
3. Would be staying in San Diego how far to track roughly?

Thanks for any input you may have
Old 10-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Tech Adept

Still bitter,

OJP.
First of all,I paid off the r/c gods and they have finally allowed me to join your little nitting club. Boy it was fun watching some of you crumble under the pressure last nite.I have to admit,I was even a little nervous. More so than some of the bigger events I have driven in lately. Its as if we have a lot more on the line than a $5 entry fee and a payout that wont hold a flame to the amount of time,effort and money we invest into making sure our cars are in top running condition. I did not realize how powerfull bragging rights are until wed nite. That being said,take a long look at the scoreboard suckerz,cause TEAM OCD is the ultimate posse out of the gate biatch*s!!! I generally dont advocate talking s%*t because I believe its a lack of respect and bad karma, but I have to admit that felt good! TheGeneral OCD
Old 10-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Tech Adept

Tonight was a blast. Not only did I win the PRO 4 class, but I even raced with another supercross rider.... Monster Energy's Dean Wilson. He's one heck of a supercross racer, on the RC track... let's just say he's getting there. Hope another one will be coming to the track.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SCD WldCrd
Tonight was a blast. Not only did I win the PRO 4 class, but I even raced with another supercross rider.... Monster Energy's Dean Wilson. He's one heck of a supercross racer, on the RC track... let's just say he's getting there. Hope another one will be coming to the track.
Two bad Justin barcia wasent racing also,I'm sure he would have found a way to take out Wilson one way or another!Wilson a cool fast kid
Old 10-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by leebolt
First of all,I paid off the r/c gods and they have finally allowed me to join your little nitting club. Boy it was fun watching some of you crumble under the pressure last nite.I have to admit,I was even a little nervous. More so than some of the bigger events I have driven in lately. Its as if we have a lot more on the line than a $5 entry fee and a payout that wont hold a flame to the amount of time,effort and money we invest into making sure our cars are in top running condition. I did not realize how powerfull bragging rights are until wed nite. That being said,take a long look at the scoreboard suckerz,cause TEAM OCD is the ultimate posse out of the gate biatch*s!!! I generally dont advocate talking s%*t because I believe its a lack of respect and bad karma, but I have to admit that felt good! TheGeneral OCD
Yea and did you notice who was in second Lee? Thats right... Team FT DUBS!!!

Better watch out... Im gonna be coming for you in Stock SC Wednesday!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

After racing Friday night at OCRC my RC stuff stayed the night in my truck and in the morning it was gone. Thank goodness my Kyoshos and Losi 8E made it inside that night but my 4 wheel slash, T8 Trinity roller bag and UpGrade RC roller bag packed with EVERYTHING was stolen.

The Slash had a dyed black chassis with Pro-line shocks, calibers in the rear and bowties up front with black Pro-line wheels. Other than that it was all stock. It was the stock traxxas black and silver body with no stickers but Pro-line all over it. It has many cracks gooed back together with the back end trimmed for air flow.

The T8 bag had an M11X, Muchmore power supply, Orion clubman charger and Hoto charger, OTT lite all Upgrade wrapped black with a little red. Full set of Losi and Pro-line tools. Tekin 13.5 and 17.5 Redline motors, hotwire. Hudy 1/8 tire balancing tool. Drawer full of Kyosho ZX5, RB5 parts.

The up grade bag had three tackle containers full of Losi 8ight parts, two Kyosho boxes full of Pro-line tires for 2 wheel and 4 wheel buggy and a KO EX-5UR transmitter used in the Slash.

If you happen to see any of my stuff act like you are interested in buying it get a phone number, address, name, anything you can, PM it to me and ill take care of the rest.

You guys may know me as the guy in the wheelchair but my name is Brett if you dont know me I would like to get to know you. I've had a great time racing in the past year with everyone and wouldnt trade it for anything. We are a tight group of people and hopefully we can find some of my stuff at least. I didnt know how much stuff I had until now. Thanks guys hope to be back to racing within a month or two. I will not let this get me down!

Last edited by -WHEELMAN-; 10-31-2010 at 02:01 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 3.88 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.