Team Mugen
Team Momentum
Team Hobbico
Team Nitro Pit
Team Global
Team TA
Team Allstate

As you can seen this race is filling up really quickly
with only 5 spots left for both classes.
Get your entries in ASAP to make sure you have a spot.
Download the entry form from the website and send a check to secure
your spot.

http://www.thunderalleyrcraceway.com
Look forward to doing this again this year it's always a blast.
New format will also make it exciting for the pro teams also!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Adept

rob or rick you guys going to be open this friday ?????
Old 09-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

No Colby
Old 09-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

is the sindwinder nitro exposion race gonna be at thunder alley or is there gonna be a race this year
Old 09-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Tech Regular

Sidewinder is at our track, November 7-9. Friday the 7th just open practice
Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry for the delay, been REAL busy helping get the US team guys here plenty of track time before that little race next week!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THEM NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR ATTENDING THE 2008 SATURDAY SERIES!!!

Joey C & Crew, Proline and all the sponsors for holding this event and letting TA be a part of the series!!!!

Congrads to all the winners in all the classes and a special congrads to Adam Drake on the overall win(s) in both classes again this year, Cool pic/trophy for him!!!

Also to Levi Jackson for his 2nd in Truggy and 4th in buggy (overalls!!)

Our local John Gaines finished in 1st in sport buggy (1st win)for the day and put him 2nd overall.

It was a great day of racing with some killer prizes given out to the top finishing drivers in the overall positions!!!!!!!

Now for the FORMAL Appology:

There was a young man racing for the first time here that day in the sportsman truggy class, don't know his name. He was doing a good job but was being belittled by some of the older drivers (who should not have even been in that class) because he was not as perfect of a driver as they were!!! Anyway at the end of that race the young man was in tears. Had I have know this was going on I would have taken steps to make it right and removed the other drivers giving him a hard time.

Thunder Alley will not tolerate those kind of actions and would like to appologize to the youngster for that incident. If someone knows who he is please let him know he has some free races here at TA along with a free set of tires/wheels from Proline. When Scott Hughes was told about it he was also upset about it. I was told he ran @ Rev sometimes, please forward this info to him if you know who this is!

Thank you and dont forget about our upcoming endurance race October 11th!!! Only a few spots availble in each class so hurry and get your entry in ASAp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Levi's Pit Dad
Now for the FORMAL Appology:

There was a young man racing for the first time here that day in the sportsman truggy class, don't know his name. He was doing a good job but was being belittled by some of the older drivers (who should not have even been in that class) because he was not as perfect of a driver as they were!!! Anyway at the end of that race the young man was in tears. Had I have know this was going on I would have taken steps to make it right and removed the other drivers giving him a hard time.

Thunder Alley will not tolerate those kind of actions and would like to appologize to the youngster for that incident. If someone knows who he is please let him know he has some free races here at TA along with a free set of tires/wheels from Proline. When Scott Hughes was told about it he was also upset about it. I was told he ran @ Rev sometimes, please forward this info to him if you know who this is!

Thank you and dont forget about our upcoming endurance race October 11th!!! Only a few spots availble in each class so hurry and get your entry in ASAp!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are awesome....you guys run a great facility up there and are great people. I was up there for the first time a few weeks ago for the electric JBRL series and was impressed with the facility and the people running it.

Those actions by those "superior" drivers are soo uncalled for. You and Scott should be commended for your outstanding commitment to make sure that everyone is and has been treated fairly.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Tech Regular

IMPORTANT ANNOUCMENT::

WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THAT THE 2008 ENDURANCE RACE HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!!

DUE TO THE LACK OF CONFIRMED ENTRIES AND THE LARGE AMOUNT OF RACES BEING HELD RECENTLY ALONG WITH OUR CURRENT ECONOMY WE WILL HAVE TO TRY AND DO THIS IN THE SPRING OF NEXT YEAR.

WE HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THUNDER ALLEY IN FUTURE EVENTS!!!!!!!!

ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THUNDER ALLEY CLUB RACES EACH AND EVERY SAT WITH GATES OPENING @ 9AM W RACING STARTING @ 4PM

AND YES WE STILL ONLY CHARGE $13 FOR THE DAY OF RACING!!
Old 09-27-2008, 02:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Rob,

Bummer to hear about the cancellation of the Endurance Race! I personally was not able to commit to it, since my work schedule has been all over the board lately. As you said, with the economy right now, I have to take the work as it presents itself. I will be ready for next year though! It sounds like it will be a great race!

Also, A group of us are heading up your way TODAY! It's been a while since we have been up there for a club race, so we are looking forward to it!

The current layout you have is awsome, and will be a blast to race on. We will see you this afternoon. I will be heading there right after work!

See ya soon!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

Dont forget to get your entries in ASAP for the JB/SIDEWINDER race coming up in just 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!
Hotel info and flyer available at http://thunderalleyrcraceway.com The Hampton is discounting all rooms for this race, just click the link and it's all done for you

RV reservations must be paid for in advance, first come first serve!

$35 per night mail those to Thunder Alley RC Raceway PO Box 3380 Beaumont, Ca 92223

Hope to see you all there!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

fyi
Thunder Alley will be closed this Thur Oct 9th. The Park district is doing some scheduled maintance and we will not be able to operate.
We will reopen on Sat October 11 @ 9am (regular hours)

Sorry for the inconvience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Tech Regular

Thunder Alley will be closing Nov 1st for the track build for the Sidewinder race. We will be open Friday Nov 7th for practice and early signups.

Remember that all RV sites must be reserved and paid for in advance. $35 per night

There will be 12 sites next to the track for class C motorhomes and pull trailers all large 5th wheels and class A's will be dry camping ($15 per night) or full hookups ($35 per night)

Please email me @ [email protected] for info and mail checks to Thunder Alley RC Raceway PO Box 3380 Beaumont, Ca 92223
Old 10-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

Just letting everyone know!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend is the last club race weekend before we close for the track rebuild on Nov 1st. Come run on of TA's most popular layouts Sat. Been getting alot of calls and sounds like a good turnout.

Gates open @ 9am with racing starting @ 4pm.

A good turnout will make me fire up the BBQ for some grub!

Might even do some fun racing things to end the evening!!

Tell all your RC Buds!!!!!

Hope to see ya all there and THANKS!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

SIDEWINDER UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed RV sites as of 10/24/08

Next to tennis courts
#1 Donnie Rodriquez
#5 Dave Wentz

Full hookups
Chris Stavros
Bailey & Cecila

Also there will be an added incentive if you stay at the Hampton
hotel, show your room key and you get a free appetizer at Applebee's

Also they are offering Happy hour to us after 9 pm each night!
Specials on Shots, draft beers and appetizer's
Lets have a Thunder Alley night Sat if we finish early?

Things are shaping up nicely!!!!

A good size group are coming from AZ and some Canadians also,
The Tessman family.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Old 10-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey is it dry or wet track for the Sidewinder race?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.