Wiki Posts
Search

THUNDER ALLEY RC RACEWAY Beaumont, Ca

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

Default 2013 GRRS updates

With just a little over 3 weeks until GRRS season #4 kicks off and our Sponsors need to be THANKED!!!
Without them this isn't possible.
Again on board this year:
TLR
Byron's Fuel
Associated
Proline
Stickit1 Graphics
and new this year MaxAmp Batteries

Also new, The new track Proline will be hosting 2 races of the 6 race series and also added is our NEW Race Director/ Announcer
DJ Sandate (Mr Ofna)
Gonna be a GREAT Series
Stay tunned for more info!!
Attached Thumbnails THUNDER ALLEY RC RACEWAY   Beaumont, Ca-grassroots2013flyer_final.jpg  
Old 01-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Levi's Pit Dad
With just a little over 3 weeks until GRRS season #4 kicks off and our Sponsors need to be THANKED!!!
Without them this isn't possible.
Again on board this year:
TLR
Byron's Fuel
Associated
Proline
Stickit1 Graphics
and new this year MaxAmp Batteries

Also new, The new track Proline will be hosting 2 races of the 6 race series and also added is our NEW Race Director/ Announcer
DJ Sandate (Mr Ofna)
Gonna be a GREAT Series
Stay tunned for more info!!
Congrats DJ on becoming the new race director!!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Tech Addict

GRRS Electric 2-16-13 Pictures http://palmdesertrcraceway.com/media...6-13-electric/

GRRS Electric 2-16-13 Results http://palmdesertrcraceway.com/wp-co...13-E-Final.pdf
Old 02-18-2013, 09:54 AM
SEF
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

I've been wanting to get out there to check out this track, but haven't quit made the pilgrimage yet.

What's the hot tire setup, and any recommendations for a first visit?
Old 02-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Oh man the track looked so fun, too bad I could not get on the track as I had to get behind the mic and announce. I really wanted to but learning the new Scoring Pro was my intensity. I was a fast track and Blockades for constant runs and Holeshots just to go plain fast. With the track weather great I'm sure guys were using M4's all day.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Psf
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Will there be open practice this Sunday?
Old 03-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Unfortunately the Grass Roots Race will be postponed by one week as its starting to get heavy in the Thunder Alley area, I just talked to Rob out there and it just started and the forecast will have more for the evening. So plan the race for next weekend Sat March 16th for Nitro and Sun the 17th for electric.

The update is also on FB
Old 03-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

The tool who runs this track should put a sign that reads "only rob is allowed to drink beer, he will do it in front of you, then yell at you if you do." should really be careful who he yells at too, some people won't laugh at his dumb face like others do.

PS. Grrs layout sucks.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Are the results from the weekend posted anywhere?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by loadsled
The tool who runs this track should put a sign that reads "only rob is allowed to drink beer, he will do it in front of you, then yell at you if you do." should really be careful who he yells at too, some people won't laugh at his dumb face like others do.

PS. Grrs layout sucks.
+1
Old 03-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

PS. Grrs layout sucks.
coulda been a cream soda
Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

PS. Grrs layout sucks.
+100 we race last year 3 races and he was the same way will never race his races again.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

its his track..He can do as he please..If you want to drink a beer,be more descreet about it..Whats the big deal?? You guys are pissed cuz you cant walk around freely with a beer in your hand? Its like the owner of a indoor track running nitro..Its his place!!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairymuffin
its his track..He can do as he please..If you want to drink a beer,be more descreet about it..Whats the big deal?? You guys are pissed cuz you cant walk around freely with a beer in your hand? Its like the owner of a indoor track running nitro..Its his place!!
I Wasn't walking around freely drinking beer, it sure is his track, having a piss poor attitude could be great at home but he should watch it out in public. Lol I left because I can get a shitty attitude of my own but it's not that serious, a simple "hey dude no drinking here" would have been enough. Yelling "GET OUT, OUT!" and pointing at the parking lot while putting his fingers all over my stuff isn't. But whatever, his track, he can shove it up his ass. All of it
Old 03-19-2013, 09:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

I Wasn't walking around freely drinking beer, it sure is his track, having a piss poor attitude could be great at home but he should watch it out in public. Lol I left because I can get a shitty attitude of my own but it's not that serious, a simple "hey dude no drinking here" would have been enough. Yelling "GET OUT, OUT!" and pointing at the parking lot while putting his fingers all over my stuff isn't. But whatever, his track, he can shove it up his ass. All of it
I'm with you on the piss poor attitude he is a ass.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.