Wiki Posts
Search

My how to deal with thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default radio

maby thats why all the stickers. to hold the busted parts together. and like most bs sales. got it from a friend. maby everyone should try that. worked 4u.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slasher666
maby thats why all the stickers. to hold the busted parts together. and like most bs sales. got it from a friend. maby everyone should try that. worked 4u.
Dude, it's *Maybe* Sorry, thats one of my pet peeves. Kind of like saying "on accident"

Even if the price was good, i would also be upset to find cracked/broken parts, especially because it wasn't disclosed and suppose to be in "like new" condition
Old 07-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike_Shepard
The guy I got this from said there was no crack and when I shipped it it wasn't cracked either so I really don't understand where the crack came from.
All the cracked areas were covered with stickers. So by asking the guy you got it from if it was cracked, tells us that the stickers were already on it when you bought it from him, otherwise you would have seen the crack if it came from him that way. Then you sold it with the same stickers intact. So how in the world do you know it wasn't cracked when you shipped it out, if the cracked area was covered with stickers?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

As posted in the thread with the link to the add you can see the cracks in the pictures, I honestly haven't had much time looking at dx radios so I didn't recognize the damage unfortunately.
I'm not really upset about it but like said no matter how good the deal is or isn't it was advertise "like new" and it was far less than that and the $10 offer by him is basically saying he couldn't care less..
I've Pm'd him in regards to even half of the total cost to repair the case but have not heard back yet. Even though I don't feel I should put in my money I will to get it fixed since he is ignoring that this is a problem on his end not mine.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Deal has ben made good. Thank you!