Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! RCADDICT921******

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is pretty amusing and I keep getting in trouble for violence....... talking about this idiot!

Oh and I WILL have a camera rolling when opening the package so make sure that everything is in good condition and working correctly!!

I still have the pics you sent by the way..

There should be an M11 the spectrum module and reciever, and charger, and a carrying case..
Thanks and hopefully this gets resolved very quickly.. Im not very happy and your lucky you and getting neutral rating..
Thanks
Old 01-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcaddict921
i HAD A FAMILY EVENT!
WHAT COMES FIRST TO YOU GUYS
STUPID RC CARS OR FAMILY??

HE WILL GET HIS STUFF BY END OF NEXT WEEK.
AND PAYPAL DISPUTE WILL BE CLOSED TUES ONCE I ENTER THE TRACKING INFO JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH PP.

NOPe that will not close the dispute. the buyer has to do it. so you do not know what your talking about.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Graphite07
NOPe that will not close the dispute. the buyer has to do it. so you do not know what your talking about.
yes it will once it shows the item is delivered to the confirmed address its no longer in paypals hands

if it was through ebay then its up to the buyer to close it.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

They wont close it. The buyer will have the chance to close it or raise it to a claim. If the buyer paid with a credit card through PayPal they can also dispute the transaction with their CC.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jamescam
They wont close it. The buyer will have the chance to close it or raise it to a claim. If the buyer paid with a credit card through PayPal they can also dispute the transaction with their CC.
PAYPAL DOESNT OFFER BUYER PROTECTION UNLESS IT IS THROUGH EBAY HE CAN ESCULATE IT TO A CLAIM BUT I WILL WIN I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH PAYPAL ALL THEY DO IS OFFER PROTECTION UNTIL IT WAS DELIVERED
Old 01-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Suspended

and second they wont allow you to file a claim for not as described read here

# What happens if I am unable to resolve the Dispute directly with the seller?

You may escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 days of the date you filed the Dispute. PayPal will make a final decision for some - but not all - Claims. You should not escalate a Dispute for Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) to a Claim because PayPal will not make a decision on a SNAD Claim under the PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy.

The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy is similar to PayPal Buyer Protection in that it enables buyers to file Disputes for Items Not Received (INR), or for items that are Significantly Not as Described (SNAD). By filing a Dispute, you can communicate with the seller and attempt to resolve the problem. If you are unable to resolve the problem, you may escalate an Item Not Receive (INR) Dispute to a Claim – but you may not escalate a Significantly Not as Described Dispute to a Claim.You may not file a dispute for a Personal Payment.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

wow nice detective work you are doing. any thing to keep the buyers MONEY you probly already spent. grow up and get a Job. just refund will make you look better.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Graphite07
wow nice detective work you are doing. any thing to keep the buyers MONEY you probly already spent. grow up and get a Job. just refund will make you look better.
nope hes getting the item, which will be as described and if i wanted to be a true jack ass/ rip off i can send him a box of rocks then what will he be able to do?? paypal wont cover him as stated above
Old 01-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Come to your house and beat your small brain in.

Your kill me trying to justify your actions. You've had the buyers money how long ? You had plenty of time to ship it before your inbred family event came up.

Again I ask why hasn't this douche been banned again? He should of been gone as soon as he admitted his identity.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by hairdog

Your kill me trying to justify your actions. You've had the buyers money how long ? You had plenty of time to ship it before your inbred family event came up.

Again I ask why hasn't this douche been banned again? He should of been gone as soon as he admitted his identity.
DONT BE HATTIN LITTLE PUNK
Old 01-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairdog

I can ban him but then neither of you will be able to contact him on this forum. If thats what you want then let me know, but then dont come crying to me when you cant contact him.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Elite

nope hes getting the item, which will be as described and if i wanted to be a true jack ass/ rip off i can send him a box of rocks then what will he be able to do?? paypal wont cover him as stated above

you ripped off how many people now? look at my feedback 20+ it speaks for it self. as you have "NO" credibility here or any rc forums. you should have "FELONY" charges filed on you.and your Computer taken away for ripping people off. one day some one is going to see you out in public and your going to take a trip to the ER room. how can you live with your self? stealing people money. are you banned from traxxas? do not ever come over ot rc10gt discussion forums il make sure you are banned.

have a good day Mr Chad,one day you will have to answer for the Crimes you are commiting. hope to see you on date line NBC for internet fraud and they are placing the hand cuffs on on live TV! Lmao....... all i am going to say.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Suspended

YA WHATEVER YOU SAY AND I AM A MEMBER THERE AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOMETIME IM ON THERE EVERYDAY
Old 01-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

YA WHATEVER YOU SAY AND I AM A MEMBER THERE AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOMETIME IM ON THERE EVERYDAY
ok chad is gone
Old 01-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Divey
I have been reading about this kid for a long time now. And the funny thing is, is how Harry always catches him. He can use a million different names but somehow he knows. So many threads and sites about him. I have to give it to you Harry, you have probaly saved so many people from being scammed by calling him out every time. I'm lmao writing this remembering all the crap I read about him. Anyways to the OP keep the dispute open no matter what. This guy really needs to learn his lesson. Terry
Thanks,but it's really not hard to find this punk.Actually he came right out and admitted it was him this time.All I did was ask what the paypal info was.Chad has been doing the same thing since at least 2005.He has had at least 20 accounts on every forum he's been on.I think he's up to 30 or more on rctech.Chances are he's already signed up again.

My advice to the OP is to raise the dispute to a claim immediately.Forward this and whatever other threads about Chad Chastain you can find to paypal.If you need help with it,I'm more than happy to dig up some more scammer threads about him.This little scumbag tried to pull one of his scams with me about a year ago.I went out of my way to help him out and was only making a few dollars off the transaction.I shipped before receiving his non-existant money order.I know that's not a smart thing to do,but I was trying to help out a fellow hobbyist who was in a bind.Besides that I didn't think anybody could really be that much of a loser to scam someone who was going out of their way to help and only making about $12 when all was said and done.

His adress and phone# are posted in many of the other threads about him.The phone# is probably no good anymore,but his adress is most likely still the same.Just let me know if you need it.I strongly advise taking all steps to get this kid because his past has clearly shown that nothing good has ever come from dealing with him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.