SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! RCADDICT921******

Reply

Old 01-14-2010, 10:37 AM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 229
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! RCADDICT921******

This guy scammed me on an M11 130 shipped.. never got it and he will not respond to my emails..

I have a complaint in with paypal hopefully I will get my money back!

Keep you eyes out!!

Last edited by Marcos.J; 01-14-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: removed profanity
ryno767 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:02 AM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (80)
 
lowcel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 1,315
Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Default

When did you purchase it?
lowcel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
  #3  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 229
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I purchased it the 29th of dec.
still no response from seller and he has been on because I have checked..
I probly sent him 20 PM's
ryno767 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:09 AM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (80)
 
lowcel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 1,315
Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Default

Doesn't look good. Four total posts, three of them in the one thread and no feedback. I wish you the best of luck but it doesn't look good.
lowcel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:13 AM
  #5  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 229
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

yea im an idiot! I know he also didnt register till that day..
didnt even see it! Oh well live and learn
ryno767 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
  #6  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 213
Default

lesson learned./
Clairvoyant16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:30 PM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (118)
 
harry697's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: south jersey
Posts: 1,827
Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default

What is his paypal adress and the name on the paypal account?
harry697 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:55 PM
  #8  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 32
Default

I hate to see people do this, it ruins trying to buy/sell/trade for all of the new members. I am a reputtable (sp?) seller on another site as well as on eBay but have tried to sell on here a couple of times with few if any bites. I am sure it is becuase I have no feedback and all of these other losers make people think all newbs to the site with no feedback are scammers.
ltrguy261 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 PM
  #9  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (197)
 
XXXDad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida USA
Posts: 6,106
Trader Rating: 197 (100%+)
Default

SUCKS!
XXXDad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 PM
  #10  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
What is his paypal adress and the name on the paypal account?
yes harry its chad, and no i didnt scam this guy i was at a sudden family event so i had no time to ship out i will be back in town sometime monday to ship this guy his item. thats if he closes the paypal claim! why would i scam someone using paypal? when they can just file a dispute and get there money back paypal has access to my funds since i am verified and my bank account is linked along with my debit card. thread op you can either just get your money back through paypal or cancel the dispute and i will ship your item via express, sorry once again and you have a pm
rcaddict921 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:27 PM
  #11  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (14)
 
Vdub517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mount Joy, Pa
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

If this is the case an you had a "Sudden Family Event" why NOW are you able to get ahold of this guy? Is it because he now has dragged your name through the mud, and killed your chances at bein a reputable Trader on here? I would tend to think thats the case as your not the first run-around with "Scammer" like activities. People fail to relize that if you can take 5 minutes out of your day to possible send something as simple as a PM to someone, that reassurance that you have not totally fallen off the map makes a WORLD of difference to say the least. I would side with him in this, WAYYYY to much time has gone since the money left his hands and reached yours, you are a little power hungry trying to dictate how this all works, you had your shot at that when you posted what you had for sale,you fumbled your rights there and now this is in his control and now you play by his rules. I really hope you 2 can get this settled in a civil manner and move forward,thats the least you can do at this point!
Vdub517 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:33 PM
  #12  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Vdub517 View Post
If this is the case an you had a "Sudden Family Event" why NOW are you able to get ahold of this guy? Is it because he now has dragged your name through the mud, and killed your chances at bein a reputable Trader on here? I would tend to think thats the case as your not the first run-around with "Scammer" like activities. People fail to relize that if you can take 5 minutes out of your day to possible send something as simple as a PM to someone, that reassurance that you have not totally fallen off the map makes a WORLD of difference to say the least. I would side with him in this, WAYYYY to much time has gone since the money left his hands and reached yours, you are a little power hungry trying to dictate how this all works, you had your shot at that when you posted what you had for sale,you fumbled your rights there and now this is in his control and now you play by his rules. I really hope you 2 can get this settled in a civil manner and move forward,thats the least you can do at this point!
i havent been able to contact him ive had no reception with shit mobile (t-mobile) the day after he sent me the money i had to head to utah with my family since my bro is leaving for his mission (yes hes a dumbass mormon) so we are spending his last 2 weeks here i will be home monday, i gave the op a few options and will have to see where to go from there, and yes im taking responsibility for this
rcaddict921 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:43 PM
  #13  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (14)
 
Vdub517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mount Joy, Pa
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Well the fact that your on here an willing to work with this guy is one thing a "Typical" scammer will not do, so i will give you credit for that. However you do need to relize that it is kinda pathetic that here we are the 15th of January and yet you have HIS hard earned money, he has nothing to show for it. Just in the end make sure you do the right thing here, it will prove to alot of others on here that maybe they will be a little hesitant of buying from you in the future, which at this point should be expected. I truely understand that family takes presidence over this hobby, but when making a "Mans" agreement to operate in a manner where money in a gist is being tossed around with no "Real" way of being supervised or managed after leaving a buyers hands, you need to fulfill your end of that agreement. Even if he gets the goods, at best i would expect a Neutral on your feedback, better then a neagative, but not as good as a positive,which in this instance you do not deserve. But as long as the goods get to him in a timely manner now that you have stepped up, and they are as described i think a Neutral will fit this just fine. Again i hope your not blowing smoke an doing what we all know is right here! Good Luck to you and the other party involved
Vdub517 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:45 AM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
jamescam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,047
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcaddict921 View Post
yes harry its chad, and no i didnt scam this guy i was at a sudden family event so i had no time to ship out i will be back in town sometime monday to ship this guy his item. thats if he closes the paypal claim! why would i scam someone using paypal? when they can just file a dispute and get there money back paypal has access to my funds since i am verified and my bank account is linked along with my debit card. thread op you can either just get your money back through paypal or cancel the dispute and i will ship your item via express, sorry once again and you have a pm
DO NOT CANCEL THE DISPUTE. If you do, you can never escalate it again and have no recourse to get your money if he decides not to ship it.

Good thing for you he has it tied to his bank account so your money is tied up until he ships or pays you back. Also when he does ship it record opening it and if possible ask the delivery person or a neighbor to wait while you open it so they can act as a witness in case he ships an empty box.
jamescam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:56 AM
  #15  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Ed Anderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.J.
Posts: 1,373
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jamescam View Post
DO NOT CANCEL THE DISPUTE. If you do, you can never escalate it again and have no recourse to get your money if he decides not to ship it.

Good thing for you he has it tied to his bank account so your money is tied up until he ships or pays you back. Also when he does ship it record opening it and if possible ask the delivery person or a neighbor to wait while you open it so they can act as a witness in case he ships an empty box.

This has SCAM writin all over it!!! Why else would he tell you to cancel the dispute.. before he ships. You'll be SOL!!
Ed Anderson is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service