Wiki Posts
Search

SCREWED ON RCTECH BY INTUNE72

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by topsp33d
Sorry to say but it is that easy, I have had to use this feature before. Not just on ebay either.
Very true. The BUYER is protected with paypal. The Seller is not. Most of the time if funds are not in there account, paypal will issue the refund and then themselves will go after them.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

PayPal is not the evil one here, it's the morons who take advantage of the buyer protection. Personally, the only time i have been ripped off is when i did a deal with a money order, he got it and signed for it, never shipped my stuff. I am just glad it wasn't hundreds of dollars but only $20.
I guess chalk it up to the cost of doing business with strangers.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)
Thumbs up let me set this straight

i didn not sell him a bum car i sent him exactly what i posted if you look at my previous feedback rating i always had positive feedback with zero complaints .. i would of been willing to try to work something out if he wasnt happy about something... but when he called not even saying he had a problem but first words were you sold me a piece of shit thats when it sorta pissed me off then he went as far as saying he is going to prank call me at 4am if i dont send him 50.00 back of what he paid me if the car was that bad i would think he would ask for more then 50.00 i think he just wanted a better price! if anyone wants to see his emails he sent me let me know that way i can prove to you how nasty he got from the first email and call . i sold him a trf 415 in perfect shape with a new lrp's best brushless set up available for cheap!

i guess he could learn a lesson from this.... maybe learn to talk to someone with respect instead of being rude then you will get results

Last edited by intune72; 07-18-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default 415

You must be kidding,dude I will start a list of parts that I am currently replacing on this 100% flawless "MINT" car.
4 tie rods? how do you bend that many tie rods on a mint car?
lr hub
rf shock
rf knuckle
r9 body
6 stripped screw on bottom of chassis
Im rude,who hung up one who? You are right I was pissed and went off,but who would'nt when they paid $325.00 for a mint car and get a car thats beat to hell!
Old 07-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Tech Adept

Not gonna argue on this post you received a perfect condition car and you want to make up a list of what you claim was broke that's just BS and you know it .

Enjoy
Intune 72
Old 07-19-2009, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by haywood
You must be kidding,dude I will start a list of parts that I am currently replacing on this 100% flawless "MINT" car.
4 tie rods? how do you bend that many tie rods on a mint car?
lr hub
rf shock
rf knuckle
r9 body
6 stripped screw on bottom of chassis
Im rude,who hung up one who? You are right I was pissed and went off,but who would'nt when they paid $325.00 for a mint car and get a car thats beat to hell!
Originally Posted by intune72
Not gonna argue on this post you received a perfect condition car and you want to make up a list of what you claim was broke that's just BS and you know it .

Enjoy
Intune 72
Ok guys no need to argue back and forth on the forums haywood you made your point already.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
Very true. The BUYER is protected with paypal. The Seller is not. Most of the time if funds are not in there account, paypal will issue the refund and then themselves will go after them.
Well when I got screwed on here back in 06 Paypal told me that there was nothing they could do if the funds were not in the sellers account,which they were'nt. Because of paypal refuseing my refund I had to call a detective in the sellers area and he paid him a visit. Only then after a knock on the door did I get the product shipped to me,and of course it was trashed. F*** Paypal. They have always been in it for the money,hidden fees and such. The customer does not deserve that. Paypal also told me that the only way I am protected 100% is if the transaction is done using ebay. I guess paypal policy has changed since then if you guys say they actually DO refund. I'm glad I'll be protected if the problem arises again.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Ok guys no need to argue back and forth on the forums haywood you made your point already.
Yep I will shut up and take it for the team!What a joke
Old 07-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by haywood
Yep I will shut up and take it for the team!What a joke
neither of you is going to admit anything, you paid for a car and you say you got the car but i was not described as the seller stated and the seller says that you are just making stuff up this argument could go forever.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Default re

im done transaction over ! just dont think its fair my name dragged in the dirt for this and it hurting my trader rating that i take serious
Old 07-20-2009, 04:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i bought a TrueRC lipo off the man....and it was a great transaction. the lipo lost a cell the other day...but it was deff not HIS fault. I got a LOT of good cycles through it. I'd buy from him again ANYTIME....
Old 07-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Cool

It could of got damaged in th mail......especiallly th way they handle stuff!!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rustlerbasher09
just be happy you got it! and not a pile of bricks
Funny that rustlerbasher09 is posting in this thread. He's had my money for 10 days, told me that he was going to ship my item twice and now I haven't heard from him in four days. I'm going to give it another 18 hours before this matter offically makes him a criminal
Old 07-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

$100 says rustlerbasher09 is Chad. Anyone want to bet?

I've had a feeling about this character ever since he' popped up. He acts just like him .
Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairdog
$100 says rustlerbasher09 is Chad. Anyone want to bet?

I've had a feeling about this character ever since he' popped up. He acts just like him .
I was just thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it just yet.What got me thinking is that Chad went by the name "slayerbasher08" on Traxxas forum(among a ton of other names).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.