Wiki Posts
Search

PRECISION RC ONLINE SHOP

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Tech Adept

Default PRECISION RC ONLINE SHOP

Hi guys,
just want to draw you attention on a the Precision Rc online shop. I have ordered a Futaba servo from the online shop 3 weeks ago... My account credit card account was debited the same day but I still waiting for delivery.

I have tried the help line but in vain...

I herd that its not the first time that that happens and this put me in a difficult position cause I needed the servo for a new 1/12th car.

SO I DON'T RECOMMEND USING THIS ONLINE SHOP !!!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ds400
Hi guys,
just want to draw you attention on a the Precision Rc online shop. I have ordered a Futaba servo from the online shop 3 weeks ago... My account credit card account was debited the same day but I still waiting for delivery.

I herd that its not the first time that that happens and this put me in a difficult position cause I needed the servo for a new 1/12th car.

There's a thread about them here sometime ago....and most of the guys did not recommend ordering from them....I was lucky to read that thread coz I nearly order a few stuff from them....
Old 05-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Tech Regular

What about RCmushroom? Is a good place to buy?

Any feed back are appreciate.

thanks
Old 05-27-2009, 01:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lynx75
What about RCmushroom? Is a good place to buy?

Any feed back are appreciate.

thanks
RCMUSHROOM is a good place to buy from. From the 7 orders that Ive placed with them they have all come within 5 days. I just recently placed another order with them yesterday, item has been shipped already though.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:38 AM
Tech Adept

I've been ordering from PrecisionRC for three years now and never had problems of any kind. One thing that I always do is mail them first and ask if the items are in stock. Items that are not in stock I don't order because it takes them a while to restock. I order a lot of stuff at RCmart and ChampRC (last one being my favorite).
Old 05-27-2009, 03:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

I also asked RCMarket if they had stock before placing and order and they communicated quickly that they did. I ordered the items and they were at my door within 5 days-from Hong Kong to Australia.

I've also ordered extensively from RCMushroom and they are also reliable but that's from my own personal exp.

RCMart is also very good, though they offer tracking which for some reason never works??? Still good though.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Hi guys,

If you dont choose EMS shipping it can take about a month for delivery to the US (not sure where you are located). All the more reason to support your local hobby shop if you still have one.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Checkout also

Hi guys,

Try http://www.rcslot.com

I've been dealing with them for 5 years and never a problem and their prices are very reasonable.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Hi GUYS
ORdered Some Tyres From PRECISION RC on 7-7-2010 Waited till 14-7-2010 to sent them an E-mail about my order because I didn't even received any confirmation mail what so ever ....
Anyway I received a reply with apology that they tried to refund my money! but didnt manage to do so etc...
And Nothing After that no Moneyback ,No ITem

I've open a Paypal Case to get my money back but I dont know Whats gonna Happen...

Please Stay Away From PRECISION RC !!!
Old 07-19-2010, 03:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

What brand name tire ?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Sorex 28R Tyres and Speed Mind Wheels
I know You (Rcmarket) Have Tyres but not that Wheels and I really like those wheels thats why I ordered from that useless Company : Precision Rc
I wish I could have Order from RCMARKET as usual because I never ever had a problem With Rcmarket...
But everyone make a mistake LOL
Pls Stand away From That Precision Rc
Old 07-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default dont bother

stay away.. first order okay.. then nothing but issues.. They never returned any mail.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Precision RC once told me my Much More Discharger was lost in a Earthquake.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yokemad
Sorex 28R Tyres and Speed Mind Wheels
I know You (Rcmarket) Have Tyres but not that Wheels and I really like those wheels thats why I ordered from that useless Company : Precision Rc
I wish I could have Order from RCMARKET as usual because I never ever had a problem With Rcmarket...
But everyone make a mistake LOL
Pls Stand away From That Precision Rc
Hk many shop not have SOREX tire at this moment !
Old 07-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by yokemad
Hi GUYS
ORdered Some Tyres From PRECISION RC on 7-7-2010 Waited till 14-7-2010 to sent them an E-mail about my order because I didn't even received any confirmation mail what so ever ....
Anyway I received a reply with apology that they tried to refund my money! but didnt manage to do so etc...
And Nothing After that no Moneyback ,No ITem

I've open a Paypal Case to get my money back but I dont know Whats gonna Happen...

Please Stay Away From PRECISION RC !!!
A 'year ago, I too have had problems with PRECISION RC after many attempts to contact E-mail I had to request a refund through Pay pal and fortunately we were able

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.