Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!! >

Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YokomoMR4BX
About three weeks ago I sented out a package with a Kyosho USA-1 and a Trinity Cobalt motor with extra brushes and springs. I had a deal with someone to trade for a Factory Team RC18T and we were supposed to ship out at the same time and he didn't. Well, he said that he never got the package and wasn't going to send out his. After me blowing up USPS's phones and questioning what happened to the package they confirmed that the package was delivered in four days after I shipped it. Someone I guess stole the package from his front door. Now he doesn't want to send me my package. Do you think that since I did what I was supposed to do, his should still do what we agreed on? It wasn't my fault that someone stole it from his house. I feel for him and me but a deal is a deal and origianlly he was supposed to ship the same day. I gave him the link to my feedback too. If you would like more details on this story just let me know, but that pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for reading and I would like to hear your comments!

Please checkout my feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hI ¡¡¡
Maybe you can help me ¡¡¡
Today is almost a week after you sent the buggy, shipped priority mail, and nothing yet, i sent youa few PM´s regarding a correct tracking number because the one you sent is wrong...
Well hope you can help me ...
Thanks
Old 05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (71%+)

I don't know why the package hasn't got there yet but if you call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) and talk to someone live they will say that it's on it's way. I've that same problem with the last five packages I sent. here's the number again... 03063030000332120744. They also said that even though it was sent priority it can still take up to 14 days. I'm going by what they said. You'll see that the package was sent priority when you get it.

I'M NOT A SCAMMER!!!!!!!

Thanks
Old 05-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Tech Regular

I DON'T SCAM PEOPLE!

On another note, should I go ahead and call the police on him because it's been four days since I've heard from him. And he's not replying to my emails.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Tech Regular

I'm sorry that I'm not the one who's deleivering the package, because it would have been there already. If you take a good look at my feedback you'll see that I ship all my stuff priority. It's not my fault that it's taking a long time, it's USPS's problem. You can also call them to comment on there bad service. I've never had problems until now.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Tech Addict

i didn`t say , nothing about scam, just asking for help...
Hope everything this is an UPS mistake, but honestly this is the first time after 100 +++ items i bought , ebay and rctech and nothing like this...
Thanks
Old 05-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Fenix is a great guy. I have done a few deals with him. Hope all of this works out for the better.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Crashhole
Fenix is a great guy. I have done a few deals with him. Hope all of this works out for the better.

Thanks Donnie ¡¡¡¡
What do you think about this ?
Old 05-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Tech Regular

Just need to be patient. The package will get there. Did you call usps?
Old 05-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by YokomoMR4BX
Just need to be patient. The package will get there. Did you call usps?
Ok ¡¡¡¡
But you can claim a refund if you sent by priority mail and still out of there after 8 days...
Thanks
Old 05-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Prioirty mail does NOT take 8 days to reach a home addres or busniess address. i should know i sell on ebay everyday and ship everother day! and i am getting ready to sell a gt2 ft to a member.

if the package has not gotten to him buy the 5th day PRIOIRTY MAIL the postal service should been contacted on the 5th day! it is not the responsibility of the buyer to do this, the seller has to start the trace/investgation the POSTAL service will tell the buyer to tell the Original
shipper/seller to report the pack MIA and they will start the trace.

i been selling on ebay since 2001 and i never had a package get lost/stolen/missing. and been selling on different message boards for 4 years now and my packages always make it to there Final Destination (THE BUYER).

I Assume you are the Buyer fenix? and you are the seller YokomoMR4BX?

Question for you YokomoMR4BX? why should the buyer Fenix call USPS? that is your responsibility to call, not his! USPS will tell him this also. and something seems funny how you busted out and said i am not a scammer, i never read where fenix was inplying that! i just cant understand how you want the buyer to call USPS if i was you i would be Be Concerned and make the phone call to start the trace. and provide proof to the buyer you started the trace of the non (NON-EXISTING PACKAGE) to clear your name and help out the buyer.

(PRIOIRTY MAIL NEVER TAKES 8 DAYS TO THE LOWER 48 STATES) only during the holidays i have seen prioirty mail take up to 4 days 5 max.

hmmm if you shipped the package then you can Provide a Working USPS Delivery Confirmation Number that works?

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0003 3212 0744

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the le

Last edited by Graphite07; 05-19-2007 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I painted a body for a member here and sent it out 2-3 day priority. Im in Minnesota and he's in Oregon. Anyway it got there VERY slow. After a week and no sign of it, I had went into the ost office, showed them a insurance number and confirmation number and told them it was bs I paid for 2-3 day shipping and wanted at least a re-fund for the shipping (as of that time). They said they couldnt do anything till the 15th day. Even if sent priority they allow themselves 14 days to get it delivered. Sure shit on the 14th day, it showed up.. Im not sure about his situation but just wanted to mention it DOES happen from time to time.
With the none working tracking number, that does seem pretty weird. They do take 1-2 days to get it up sometimes, but they always get it up.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It does happen! I ordered a birthday gift for my mother two weeks in advance. The package arrived 8 days after her birthday. My mother works for the post office and even she could not believe it. The post office is the most infuriating company to deal with when they screw up. Unless you shipped express don't expect a dime back from the post office. Good luck
Old 05-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

The post office rates are through the roof now! I went to ship a 14lb package priority, The lady told me it was $26.81 plus a dollar making it $27.81. I skipped that and went to the UPS store, Cost me $16.58 and that was with insurance!

Back on topic....Fenix, I am kinda confused. I dont know if this was a purchase or a trade. If you paid with paypal I would go ahead and file a claim against him. It takes a while with paypal to investigate, But if he cant provide proof of shipment...They will yank the money from his account. If this was a trade, I dont think you can do much but wait a few more days to see if the package arrives. If it dont, I would file a claim with his local police dept. IF, I said IF he is trying to burn you, He is commiting mail fraud.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fenix
hI ¡¡¡
Maybe you can help me ¡¡¡
Today is almost a week after you sent the buggy, shipped priority mail, and nothing yet, i sent youa few PM´s regarding a correct tracking number because the one you sent is wrong...
Well hope you can help me ...
Thanks
So Fenix, were you suppose to send a package out the same day he sent his?

Yokohama-That priority # isnt coming back? Whats the deal dude?
Old 05-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trebor
So Fenix, were you suppose to send a package out the same day he sent his?

Yokohama-That priority # isnt coming back? Whats the deal dude?

Hi ¡¡
Donnie and Trebor, i´m not the one who made the trade with Yokomo i bought this from him
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161695
I post in this forum because i don´t want start another thread, i don´t want to bash Yokomo, i´m just asking for help ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.